nineteen

so many things have been running inside renjuns mind. and most of them ends thinking about his parents. he still doesn't trust them enough to forgive them for what they've done to him.

heck, he doesn't even know of he will forgive them. all he knows is that if one word that he's been dying to hear from them, he might forgive them on the spot.

biting on his lips and fiddling his fingers, he saw jeno at the front talking to his seatmate. he doesn't even know why he's staring until jeno stared back.

he was startled and looked at donghyuck next to him sleeping. they have a free period right now, and donghyuck said he didn't have any sleep last night because he gets reminded of their make out.

even though he got caught into staring at jeno, he stared again and things had been running around his head. jeno still hasn't apologized for what he'd done and still haven't talked to donghyuck to clear things out.

and then his mind flew to mark. he has seen mark a couple of times, they would bump into eachother and never utter a word. donghyuck would try his best to avoid mark and he's pretty good at it.

then it flew to chenle, he hasn't been annoying the shit out of renjun and donghyuck lately. and he's glad about it, plus seems  like him and jeno are getting pretty close.

and then lastly it flew to donghyuck, looking at the sleeping boy who still looks like an angel, renjun stretched his hands out to ran his fingers through donghyuck's hair.

he still couldn't believe the boy he hates is now his boyfriend, and as selfish as this sounds...he doesn't want anyone as in anyone to break them apart.

this is the first time he felt like he's wanted, he's loved, and he's relevant. he was still running his fingers through donghyuck's pink locks now (surprisingly) that he didn't notice the small smile on the youngers face.

"hi beautiful"donghyuck said catching renjun's hands and held it, squeezing it, and kissing it. and mostly everyone inside the classroom is either disgusted, or overall happy they ain't screaming at eachothers faces.

"hi"renjun shyly said before accidentally locking eyes with jeno, he looked away immediately and looked at his boyfriend instead.

"after school, you wanna visit your parents?"standing up, it was now donghyuck's turn to run his fingers through the olders' blonde locks.

everyone in  the room is murmuring and  whispering, probably involving jeno because they know the boy has feelings for donghyuck. but does jeno cares? at first he does, but now...he kinda doesn't give two flying fucks about it.

"i don't wanna see them"looking up, he pouted making donghyuck squeal and hug him. renjuns head is facing donghyucks belly. he can't breath guys, he's (not) okay.

"귀여웍!!!"this literally translates to "YOU'RE SO CUTE" or "CUTE". the 'ㄱ' is purposely added.

"oh my god"renjun sighed, but smiled  nonetheless. "i love you so much"

"what did you say?"the atmosphere was so thick and tense that dejun can only gulp and getting ready to fight mr. huang at any moment.

"i said, "standing up, he looked at his wife. "why do we have to apologize? shouldn't he be the one apologizing? for being such a disappointment who can't even do things on his own and he needs his 'knight in shining armor' to help him? isn't he already 18?"

yeah, he wasn't sincere at all. he doesn't  care about renjun at all, his pride and ego got the best of him and overall he himself.

"so you're saying it's his fault for not meeting your expectations? is that it?"mrs. huang already had enough of his bullshit. she already thought that character development was happening, but guess what, it didn't happen of course. he's the spawn of satan.