twenty one

people were talking about how donghyuck and jeno started talking again, rumours are going around infecting everyone like some  plague. people have been assuming it was donghyuck who jeno is with, but that's just dumb.

people also accused chenle for being that boy, but chenle simply denied. people have been questioning jaemin whether he's okay or not, of course he said he's not.

but he's happy, jeno had finally talked with donghyuck and renjun and that they're friends. he's so happy he's always crying in  the corners of the school with either chenle or jisung beside him.

renjun is too overwhelmed with all  the attention on him. he doesn't even feel this way when people knew about his relationship with donghyuck, this feeling is so new to him he wants to hide.

oh and about mark, he's still thinking of ways to get back to donghyuck. he's obsessed you know, and he's willing to risk anything to have donghyuck in his arms  again.

"this is making my anxiety go up"renjun exclaimed while patting his chest, while his other hand is being held by donghyuck.

"should we skip? let's go to that cafe you always wanted to go"donghyuck cheekily said while swaying their intertwined hands.

"no lee donghyuck. i am here to graduate"donghyuck whined making the older rolled his eyes at his whining boyfriend.

"how was being reunited with jeno? is it just like the olds days?"probably referring to donghyuck and jeno's past few years of  being friends.

"thank you, "stopping on his tracks, he looked at renjun with heart eyes and held eye contact for longer than a minute before cracking the most widest smile he can ever pull off.

being with renjun was the best thing that ever happened to his life. he is so lucky to finally have him after all those times he tried to get the olders' attention.

he held the olders' hands, and bit his lips while staring at renjuns beautiful brown orbs. "so so much for everything. i mean without you, i wouldn't have gotten to get back with jeno and fix what we've broken. i'm so thankful for you that i'm getting paranoid that one day you'll never be beside me anymore"

why is he talking like he and jeno had a relationship that i just saved? renjun doesn't even know he's jealous, he should be happy that jeno and donghyuck are now friends...right?

"and i won't let that, i promise you. i won't let you go"donghyuck said before hugging renjun tight. renjun should take away those negative feelings aside and just appreciate what donghyuck is giving to this relationship.

"and i won't let you go either. never "

as the two walked to their class together, they overheard a few students talking, and it was not good to renjuns ear.

"have you heard? someone said they heard jeno and chenle arguing the day and jeno said he still loves donghyuck, and then chenle said something about moving on and jaemin. it's a really hot tea"

that made renjun look at donghyuck who had a shocked expression on his face. he knows jeno doesn't see him in that way anymore, he knew it has to do with chenle.

"so he still loves you? it's quite impressive how he didn't try to kiss you when i left you guys"renjun is just so quick to assume to hurt himself. of course donghyuck quickly reacted to it.

"no. i know that he doesn't love me anymore, infact i bet he already has his eyes on someone"but is renjun buying that? no, if he wants to believe what donghyuck said was true, he has to see it with his own eyes.

"well what if he is still in love with you? will you leave me for him? since you guys are in good terms now?"

donghyuck poked his tongue at the inside of his cheeks and have his fingers run through his hair. "renjun, "but before he can even say anything, renjun turned his heel and walked away.