sixteen

tw: mentions of abuse

"what have i've gotten myself into?"donghyuck muttered under his breath as he looked around obviously avoiding marks eye contact.

"you looked stressed"mark pointed out as the two of them were inside donghyuck's room. alone. in donghyuck's room.

blame his mom for not seeing her sons' signals to not do it. "you don't say"donghyuck sarcastically said before looking at mark. and it was a bad move.

flashes of the past just happens to be infront of his eyes. then he remembers his and renjun's argument a few days ago. he shouldn't feel like this. he has renjun now.

"shouldn't you atleast give up mark? you know i'm already taken yet you still try. it's a pity"the younger said as he stood up and went to sit on his desk instead.

"do you think just because you're in a relationship with renjun doesn't mean i'll back down"marks smirk was never gone the whole time he's inside the youngers house.

"you're crazy mark"about to open the door and do a gesture where mark can leave his room, mark stood up and grabbed both donghyuck's wrists.

"you're not gonna get rid of me. me and renjun's parents are gonna make your relationship so bad, "looking at donghyuck's scared eyes, he smirked. "you're gonna be broken one way or another"

"that won't happen"gritting his teeth, donghyuck forced himself out of marks grip and went outside only to see his parents talking about the spawn of satan. renjuns parents.

"what are you doing here?"he asked as he looked both at the huangs before looking at his parents for any explanation.

"ah, so you're lee donghyuck"mr. huang said before having one of his hands under his chin. how can this devil be here like they just didn't gave their son massive trauma.

"you know mr. lee, your son looks so good with mark. why don't you just consider them together and not with my son?"

that made mrs. lee cleared her throat, fixed her glasses, fixed her hair, fixed her skirt before answering in the most sassiest way possible.

"look her you dick, "that made all the people inside the room widen their eyes. donghyuck couldn't believe he just heard his mom curse. "i don't care one way or another. i know what's best for my child and that is with your son and not to mark. and also, shouldn't you be doing your jail time since you've been abusing, neglecting and ruining your child's mental health?

i can't believe you two. and you HAVE the audacity to call him your son when you don't even claim him as yours in the first place? i don't get it. now if you're just doing some sick joke into thinking we would want to break up my two best boys, think again. now go away before i call the cops to have you both cuffed"

that just made her husband look at her with heart eyes all over again. "holy shit i feel like i'm 18 again"mr. lee said before giving a quick peck on his wife's face.

"WAIT!"mrs. huang said having her hands up cause she feeling the vibe now. (sorry).

"i'm sorry"she's what?

"i'm really sorry"okay and?

"okay and? shouldn't you be telling that infront of 'your child'? shouldn't you be confronting renjun instead of us? like go find him tell him you're sorry tell him you've regretted everything and tell him how much you love him and regretted every single thing you've done to him. do it now and maybe you guys won't have a hard time serving jail time"the mother of lee donghyuck literally looks so hot in her husband's eyes. let's just say he fell in love all over again. ew. but cute.