twenty

happy twenty chaps to opposites attract !

"hey, how's lily?"jeno asked chenle, but chenle just avoided him making him frown. "chenle are you avoiding me?"

"isn't it obvious?"and now jeno thought he finally broke the cold wall chenle always have beside him. "why?"he asked again, he can see chenle looking around before grabbing his hands and drag him somewhere.

"look jeno, "they ended up inside the quite hallway, with a few people passing by. "i am avoiding you because i don't wanna be in the spotlight. there are rumours going around that you found someone new"

"so that's why you're avoiding me? so what if i did found someone new?"that made chenle give jeno a questioning look.

"what do you mean?"

silence engulfed them as jeno just realized what he just said. to be honest,  he actually liked being with chenle, it's so different from the last time they've hung out. and he really liked the youngers company.

that time they went to the playground, jeno realized something. he realized that someone he has been looking is right infront of him. zhong chenle, is the boy for him.

and he tried to deny it, he tried to think of donghyuck but it's always chenle inside his mind. he tried to think about jaemin but nothing happened. it's always chenle, and that's what scares him.

he's scared to break his bond with chenle right now, if he did he'll be alone. and he doesn't want to be alone, for the sake of not ruining their relationship, he lied.

"i mean, "he bit his lips. he can't believe he's lying to the boy he likes. yes, he likes zhong chenle so much that it surprised him. "i never did found someone new, why would i? i still love donghyuck"

donghyuck, he still loves donghyuck. jeno cringed as the name escaped his lips and looked at chenle who just stared at him.

so you still love him? even after you already told me you've moved on? chenle bit his inner cheeks and turned his heel to walk away. not saying a word.

well that made jeno panic. he didn't mean to do that. "chenle wait!"the younger turned around and raised his brows. but before jeno can say anything, chenle already cut him off.

"move on from donghyuck, and try loving jaemin instead, "trying so hard not to let tears escape his eyes, he turned his head to the side. "don't you think it's time to come to him than to me?"

and with that he left, running to where his feet can take him. and jeno can only sigh, he tried. keyword: tried to love jaemin, but he just can't. he sees jaemin as a friend, more so a brother to him. he just can't see him as a potential partner.

he doesn't understand chenle, does he really want jisung? or is he just lying to himself to discard the fact that he might or might not have feelings for the older.

renjun and donghyuck were walking to school together hand in hand,humming a soft tune as the wind hit them softly.

"are you sure you're okay? i don't need to prepare a 10 hour speech to say you're beautiful right?"donghyuck said while looking at renjun who had a smile on his face.