seven

standing next at the big tree, overlooking the back of the school, renjun stood there while seeing donghyuck cry. his heart ache, he saw how donghyuck ran away from the mysterious guy.

he was about to go, when he heard his name.

"renjun i love you"

renjun can hear his voice crack and see his tears rolling down nonstop. he wants to hug him, tell him he loves him too and tell him it's alright. but does he really? does he really loves donghyuck?

debating whether or not to go near the younger, he had no choice but to comfort the crying boy.

"hey, i'm here"his soft voice made donghyuck look up seeing the person who has been running on his mind. the love of his life.

"r...renjun"stuttering, he tried standing up only to collapse again on the ground. renjun smiled giving out a hand to the younger and help him dust his pants.

"don't cry, please don't cry"isn't it like deja vu? haechan quickly melted into renjun's touch. oh how much he loves the olders' scent.

he just smells like fresh strawberries. "what's wrong? why are you crying?"renjun asked as he rubbed circles on the tan boys' back.

"i-it's nothing, i'm just sad"and renjun ain't buying it. he knows something about that mysterious guy that he ran away has something to do with his tears, but he doesn't want to push donghyuck if he still isn't ready.

renjun hates to admit it, but his heart fluttered seeing donghyuck hug him like he's not gonna have the chance to hug him again.

he then played with donghyuck's hair. his hair was soft, fluffy and fun to play with. donghyuck smiled at the action the older did, his heart is indeed beating for renjun and renjun only.

"i love you"donghyuck muttered knowing the older couldn't hear, but little did he know that renjun heard, and he probably couldn't hide the fact that he's smiling like crazy right now.

"我爱你"renjun replied and he can see a confused look on donghyuck's face. donghyuck had taken a few chinese classes but he stopped doing it. he regretted not doing his chinese classes.

"i'm gonna pretend that's a good thing"his soft giggles ringing on renjun's ear. oh how much he loves the others' soft giggles, how his cheeks would puff and how he would pout his lips afterwards.

renjun can say that donghyuck is the cuties person in the whole wide world and he knows almost everyone will agree with him.

"it is a good thing"

"chenle help me"looking at the younger with an uneasy face, chenle looked at him with the same amused smirk he gave donghyuck.

"hyung, are you kidding? you're mark lee! you can think of something"that just made mark bury his face on his palms, knowing that he can't think of anything.

getting back at donghyuck after two years of not interacting at all made him realize donghyuck is who he actually wants. not his girlfriend, not his dream.

"but you know hyung? he likes someone"

that perked up mark's ears. he thought, did donghyuck already found someone who he can love? did donghyuck already moved on?

"who?"chenle then motioned his hands to look at the entrance of the cafeteria seeing donghyuck...with someone he doesn't know.

"huang renjun"chenle then looked at mark who is looking intensely at the two who has their own world. laughing and smiling at eachother.

mark couldn't help but feel jealousy take over him. "go get him tiger"chenle said before running to who knows where.

mark hesitated. he has no classes, and he just entered freshman year of college. he can't make a scene.

so what he did after a little debate in his head is to leave the two alone and let them be, for now.

sitting at the back corner we see, a still sulking jeno with jisung and jaemin with him. "jeno hyung, are you still crying? oh my god, when will ariana sunbae sing 'no tears left to cry' ?"

the younger out of the three complained making jaemin chuckle and jeno glare at him.

"shut up jisung, you don't know how it feels like to love someone so deeply"wow. he can't believe his jaemin hyung can say those words perfectly.

considering he has this tad, small, tiny itsy bitsy crush on jeno, he would just malfunction.

"you're just hurting yourself"

"when did they even became closer? people in class are questioning why they're together all of a sudden"

jeno just listened, he is too broken to give a fuck about what's happening. he's glad that jisung and jaemin are helping him out to ease his pain.

but everytime a specific males' name is called, he would suddenly just remember how his heart shattered. he can't take it. he must look like the most stone cold guy, but he can actually cry before you.

"are you going to make me wait for too long? i can't wait to be your boyfriend"donghyuck's giggles rang through the empty hallway as both of them decided to stay a little longer.

"why? i thought you'll wait until i don't know how many years for me. don't tell me you're already tired"

"no what. it's just that... i can't wait to finally call someone mine with a label"he laughed bitterly before looking at renjun with heart eyes

"you look so beautiful. please don't cry again"

and with that, the younger smashed his lips  against the olders' lips. "i love you"donghyuck breathed out before kissing renjun again. he doesn't need a response now, but he needs it soon.

"i...i love you too"

did he finally made up his mind?

omg guys what if i make this into an au on twt? what do y'all think