Percy isn't the only one drooling

Annabeth

Remember when I told you that every other girl would be hitting on Percy? Well as today was our last day ever at Goode High, every girl tried their luck. Luckily, their luck wasn't their big. I was so happy that my boyfriend had loyalt as his fatal flaw, as this pretty much meant he would never accept any other girl while we were in a relationship, which I hoped would be a long time. My thoughts were however cut short when I heard that annoying, high-pitched voice.

"Percy, wait a second!" running behind us was no other than Hannah Allaire, head-cheerleader, the school's most popular girl and one of the many girls crushing on Percy Jackson, my boyfriend. I had told Percy that he was totally oblivious of girls flirting with him, but he had no problem identifying Hannah's flirting. Honestly, I couldn't understand why it was so difficult to let our relationship alone.

"Uh, okay?" Percy responded and stopped. He squeezed my hand, as if to let me know that he had it under control.

"You want to hang out after school, or something?" she asked confidently for the 500th time already, chewing her gum aggressively. She had her usual caramel brown hair, hanging loosely behind her shoulders. Her lipstick was a contrast to her blue eyes and matched her red hoodie. The print on the front read Unstoppable. She was straightening her tight, black jeans, before crossing her right foot over the left foot, firming her stand in her black converses.

"Not really. I'm going out with my girlfriend ", he said the last two words really slow, so that she got the clear message.

"Oh, yeah. Your girlfriend", she said the seeming as if she was almost going to throw up. She kept staring at Percy, trying to get direct contact with his beautiful sea green eyes. He kept avoiding her, and if this girl wasn't hitting on Percy, I would have laughed at him for making things so awkward. He stood there, his raven black hair, which was all over the place, but made him look even more handsome. He had his blue swim-team jacket, embroidered on the left side, where his heart was, you could see the big Goode logo. On the right side, on the same line as the Goode logo, was the number 3. On the back was his first name, and a logo of a trident, which he had to insist to the principal to get embroidered. But he only got his wish after he became New York's best prospect in high school. He had his front buttons loose. His black cargo pants made him look more stylish, rather than wearing regular jeans. Today, he chose to walk around in custom made blue Air Force Ones. And even though I didn't compliment him for how perfect he looked; he was perfect.

Then suddenly she changed her stare at me. I decided to fight fire with fire and stared back. She backed down almost instantly. I had been told that my grey eyes were very piercing.

"Just call me when you want to", she blew kisses towards Percy and winked at him before turning around walked towards who cares where. Halfway down the hall, she turned around again, brought out a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and sticked it on the Goode logo on Percy's high school jacket. Then she turned around again and finally disappeared.

"Come on, Casanova" I pushed Percy. He looked down at me, frowned and pecked me on the lips, before we started walking with our hands laced together.

"I have no idea what that means", he whispered in my ear as we were walking down the hall.

The rest of the school day consisted of girls asking Percy out and guys asking me out. This happened pretty much every 20 minutes. Finally, when the bell rang, we waved goodbye to Percy's friends, who apparently had been teasing Percy about lying about having a girlfriend. You should've seen their faces when I first showed up on the first day of school kissing my boyfriend. I hadn't really grown close to them, though, so I didn't really know them. However, Percy told me that they were cool.

Throughout the whole day, I kept asking Percy what we were going to do on our date, but Percy refused to look at me whenever I asked him that question. I couldn't blame him though. I was very good at making a face, which always got him to tell me what he was hiding. I learned it from his famous cute baby seal face. Once, I almost caught him off-guard, but at the last second, he managed to close his eyes, before turning his head laughing.

"Stop it, Annabeth!", he said loudly, but I could tell it was a playful warning. I smiled at him, reminded myself that he had his head away. So, I decided to cup his face in my hands, turning his head, I noticed he closed his eyes, afraid of my persuasive face. I crashed my lips onto his, giving him a long and passionate kiss, and he returned it. I pulled back.

"Open your eyes, I want to see them."

"No, I might be a Seaweed Brain, but I'm not falling for that".

"I swear on the Styx, that I will not make the face until our date", I said. As I finished my sentence, I heard a rumbling sound in the sky, a sharp lightningbolt and felt a sudden chill around me.

He opened his eyes and leaned forward for another kiss. We stood there, in the school yard for about 10 minutes, looking into each other's eyes, kissing. Then we walked down, toward the subway. On our way to Percy's home, to change and get ready for our date.