13: 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 ✦

Smut in this entire chapter for ya nasties.

I run my hands through Aleks soft hair

I run my hands through Aleks soft hair. It feels like clouds, snaking around my fingers in a dance.

He freaking moaned when I pulled it slightly. Dirty man.

I cant even focus on the movie.

"A-Alek," his head moves to look at me. "Can y-you move please? I-I need to u-use the bathroom."

He grins, like he knows something I don't and sits up. I quickly rush to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror.

My face is all red and burning hot. I turn the cold water on in the sink and splash some on my face, but it doesnt help much.

My mind flashes back to Aleks moan and the burning sensation in my stomach erupts again.

Maybe.. maybe if I touch myself like Alek did.. it will help.

I slowly slide my hand under my leggings, rubbing myself over my underwear. Its soaking wet.

When my finger hits my clit, I moan softly. I apply pressure to it, moaning more.

"What are you doing little girl?"

I jump and quickly bring my hand out of my pants.

I don't turn around, way too embarrassed to look at him. His footsteps sound on the tiled floor, getting louder and louder.

His hand harshly grabs my hair and forces my head up. "What were you doing, love?," he asks again.

"I-I-I," I stutter. I try to explain but the words get stuck in my throat.

"Such a needy fucking baby," Alek whispers in my ear, only making me more wet.

I moan when his lips move along my neck, leaving wet kisses in a trail. He sucks and bites, probably leaving marks on me.

His hands go to my hips, suddenly tossing me over his shoulder. I scream when he does and he only laughs.

Meanie head.

He walks out of the bathroom and places me back on my feet by the bed. "Get on your knees," he demands.

Why do I need to get on my knees?

"Get on your knees like a good little slut, darling," he says, softly this time.

I slowly drop to my knees and look up at him, seeing his eyes dark and jaw clenched.

"Take my pants off, darling," I say to the angel

Shes on her knees, wide eyed and confused. Her shaky hands go the waistband of my sweats and slide them down my legs and pulling them off.

Her eyes never leave my face.

"You can look, little baby. It's all yours." She nods her head and brings her gaze down. "Now pull the boxers off."

My dick is already hard from watching her touch herself and hearing her little moans.

Her eyes widen when she sees it and she begins to shake her head. "You can do it, love. Just like a good girl," I comfort. "Now stick your tounge out."

She opens her mouth and sticks her tounge out. My hand wraps around her hair in a tight grip and I place my dick on her tounge.

Precum slides down her mouth.

When her hand wraps around it, I hiss. I began to move it, in and out of her mouth, slowly at first.

Her hand moves up and down, making me groan and throw my head back.

I began to speed up my motions, her whimpering around my dick and tears spilling from her eyes.

Her hands go to grip my thighs as I fuck her mouth, relentlessly. "Shit," I moan when I feel myself hit the back of her throat.

I began to chant cuss words when I feel myself about to cum. I tighten my grip in her hair, more tears falling from her eyes, which only brings my release closer.

My dick twitches and I cum in her pretty little mouth. "Swallow, baby," I say.

As she does I take a look at the mess I made.

Cum and saliva spills from her mouth, over her lips and sliding down her chin. Tears run down her red cheeks and her hair is sticking every each way. Her chest moves up and down with harsh breaths.

I take my dick out of her mouth, more spit spilling out.

I pull my boxers and sweatpants back on. I squat to the ground, grabbing Elvis throat and kissing her.

Tasting myself on her lips and tounge. Lips move together perfectly.

When I move away from her, she whimpers and grabs my arm. "P-please touch m-me, daddy. Please," she whines.

"You shouldn't have touched yourself, Elvi," I argued.

"I-I'm sorry, Alek. J-just please, please, please," she begs.

I pick her up and carry her to the couch, sitting her on my lap. "If you want it so bad, you can get off on my thigh."

"No-no, daddy." She begins to shake her head. "Please."

"Do it, little girl. Or you dont get to cum at all," I denied.

More tears form in her honey eyes as she moves her legs around my thigh, her front still facing me. Her hands wrap around my arms as she rocks her hips.

I start to kiss her neck again, her moaning more and more as I continue. In only a little over a minute she cums.

Her body slumps onto my own, exhausted. I move her off of my thigh and go to the bathroom to get a towel. I also grab her some clean clothes.

I help her get undressed and dressed, before laying her in her bed and giving her Olaf to cuddle with.

Giving her a kiss on the forehead, I turn the light off and leave the room to talk to her father.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 958

ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

Dɪᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴍᴜᴛ? Yᴇs
Dᴏ I ᴀʟsᴏ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ? Yᴇs

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs...

Wʜʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡs? Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!

Aʟsᴏ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 'ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍs' :)