The Blood King

Blood for the Blood God. This one was based on the song: Woe to thee, yee people of order. (A Technoblade song)

Anon, the king, a boar. you who turned the tides of wars.

Betrayed more than once,              more than twelve times.

Carries the burdens of your crown through your lifetime.

Demands of blood,               You, Blood God, had met.

En'mies once not there.       Open your door, ready for war.

Friends to one, friends to none yet, all wanted the Blade

Gobsmacked with betrayal, to make you seem as a villain once more

"Hero, Tommy? Then die like one!" Play the part, feel no guilt crawling upon your back.

"I'd not let blood taint my home," leaving the wars, you found peace        that never lasts...

Justice, nay, vengeance came for your head. they planned for you...

Kill with an anvil above your head; deemed immortal and left instead.

"Leave me be and leave my friends,"      leave you all alone.

Me'nings lost in the fear,    the child who used you,        lost the brother he knew.

No, what you'd do for him.     He had lost you as a weapon;      lost one and now two.

One, a dream, he'd be your friend.      until he, lusting for power, leaves you as well.

Pig king, blood king, king of battle, they call YOUR names.

Quests turn to legends of your ruthlessness; become the tales for others to hear.

Raise your hoe and drop your sword,     potatoes are what you farm.

"See how the king has fallen now?"        "See, blood god? No one now bows."

The whispers surround you but heed them no mind.

Under their smug lies their fear. You need not worry about the

Voices; they grow quiet after screaming.        Humming your story: King, God, and now... alone.

Worry not my king, your time will come for revenge, so gather your weapons.

Xian king, your travels prove this, yet you ruled no-man 'sides yourself.

You people of "order" know not what you did.

Zoned in on their needs, using you, my king, as their blade in their wars.