Simon?

A small scene between Isaac and Beau.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac's house, Doodle Sphere. Morning.

Isaac walking into the kitchen for a morning coffee. Beau, sitting there at the island looks over to Isaac, who stares at him without recognition.

ISAAC

Rubbing his eye and walking closer to Beau.

Simon? What are you doing here? I thought you were back at your home with Dylan.

BEAU

Uh... Good morning to you too, Isaac. It's me, Beau. But, uh, Dylan and I live with you, remember?

ISAAC

Moves closer to grab Beau's hand.

When did you get so tall? When did you dye your hair? It used to be such a beautiful coffee color.

BEAU

Frowning, grabbing one of Isaac's hands.

Two years ago. You said it's a wonderful shade of blue. It's still very early right now, do you want coffee?

ISAAC

Ignoring Beau, cupping Beau's left cheek in his hand.

How did you get this scar? It wasn't here before.

BEAU

Oh, I split my lip with my sword during training. Remember? You banned me from training for a week so I wouldn't make it worse.

ISAAC

Tilting his head.

I did? I don't remember. Simon, when did you get so tall? You never had freckles either.

BEAU

Isaac, I'm not Simon. He never had freckles, I do. Remember me? It's Beau.

ISAAC

Teary-eyed.

You have a scar across your eye now. How did you get it? What happened to your beautiful blue eyes?

BEAU

A fight and my eyes are still blue, just a darker shade. Come on, Isaac. It's me, Beau.

ISAAC

Shaking as he tightens his grip on Beau, finally coming back to reality.

Beau? I thought... Oh. I did it again. I'm sorry.

BEAU

He holds Isaac close to his chest.

It's okay. Don't worry about it. It happens all the time. It hard right now, but you'll pull through it. I'll be here every step of the way. Okay?

ISAAC

Crying softly into Beau's jacket.

Okay. Thank you.