MinhoxJeongin

"Hyung, stop it! My cheek is getting red." Jeongin groaned as he swatted at Minho's hand, which kept coming back to grab onto the doughy skin on his face.

The older frowned, "but you're so cute, I can't help it." Minho pouted when Jeongin glared at him.

"You do this, like, everyday, nonstop." The younger whined. "Can you please let me get up." Jeongin swatted at his hyung again before attempting to pull himself up from the couch. Unfortunately, Minho would not let up.

"Who said I was done yet?" Minho frowned as he pulled the younger down and struggled to wrap his legs around his waist.

Jeongin scoffed. "Um, me? Who let you rule over my life today?"

"Um, me," Minho mocked as he poked his chest playfully, reaching up to pinch his cheek again. Jeongin fought him this time, rolling them both along the couch, trying to get on top of Minho so he could get him to stop.

"Minho!" Jeongin grunted as his hyung got the upper hand, rolling over on top of him instead. "Get off me! Get off me or I'll make you."

Minho's eyes widened comically, and he strained his neck as he turned to face the younger. "Oh? And how are you going to do that?" Jeongin's eyes narrowed at him, and Minho smirked at the expression. He knew Jeongin was trying to be scary, but he looked like a baby more than anything. "You can't scare me, Jeongin, you're too cute to make a threatening face."

Jeongin sighed, "I might not be able to threaten you with my face, but my hands can definitely work wonders."

Minho rolled his eyes, leaning his head back on the younger's shoulder, his hair tickling Jeongin's ear. "Sure you can," he replied, sounding unconvinced. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Hmm, I don't know, like this maybe?" Jeongin latched his hand into his hyung's side, and the older immediately tensed up.

"Hey, I'm only allowed to take these measures out on you! You can't use my method against me!" Minho squirmed on top of Jeongin, and the younger felt them both sliding off the couch.

"Well, it's about time I get the upper hand." Jeongin twisted his body, throwing his leg around Minho's waist. He braced himself as they slid the rest of the way off the couch, Jeongin using his back and free leg to turn his body and flip Minho underneath him so he could land on his back, pinning him to the floor.

"Jeongin!" Minho grunted, squirming as Jeongin grabbed his hands. "I didn't know you could move so swiftly-"

The younger looked around, hoping to see something he could quickly bind his hyung's hands with. "You know what, desperate times call for desperate measures." He muttered to himself when he couldn't find anything, and Minho had no idea what he meant. "Changbin hyung! Come here, I need you to bring me something!" He called out, and Minho practically screamed out "no" before starting to squirm underneath him. Jeongin weakened Minho with a squeeze to his side.

"Ahah!" Minho squeaked out, trying his best to turn and give Jeongin the meanest look he could as he slumped lifelessly on the ground under him. This was not going to be good.

A creak of a bed could be heard, and footsteps echoed from the room Changbin appeared out of. "How can I be of assistance?" He said playfully, bowing in an exaggerated manner that caused Jeongin to laugh and almost let go of his victim.

He straightened himself up, smiling before asking, "bring me something to tie his hands with, things are going to get squirmy." Jeongin grinned evilly at Minho's back. He then quickly looked up. "Please." He added, and his forced doe eyes made Changbin sigh before turning to run into a room to find something. Jeongin smiled to himself, happy with how this was playing out, but his mind jolted from these thoughts when he felt Minho violently squirm underneath him.