Birthday Morning

HAPPY CHANGBIN DAY!!!!!

"Wake up Hyung!" Changbin's dream was interrupted by a high pitched squeal coming from the distance behind the rainbows and sunshine floating in the sky.

"Noo!" Changbin whined while turning over to face the wall. "I'm dancing with unicorns right now, leave me alone."

"Get out of your dream land and come into the real world so we can celebrate your birthday." Changbin felt himself being pulled over onto his back as he tried to forcefully stay in his little dream land. He wasn't ready to get out of it yet. "Come on Hyung!" The sun in his dream shone extra bright as he squinted to look up and see that Felix's face was filling the middle of it. Changbin smiled slightly while opening his eyes a crack, and his gaze was met with a beautiful shining boy standing above him, looked down at him with loving eyes.

"Yay! Your freckles are visible!" It wasn't often that Felix didn't have makeup on his face five minutes after he woke up. It was nice to know that it was eight in the morning and he still had a bare face. Changbin lifted his hands to cup the younger boy's cheeks, smiling at the way his face squished when he squeezed it. "Best birthday present ever." He dragged Felix down onto the bed beside him and looked up to see six other beautiful faces staring down at him.

"Why hello there-" The older boy was taken a back when all six of them jumped forward and piled on top of him, giving him warm hugs and neck nuzzles and wishing him a happy birthday. He was almost brought to tears as his was lifted off the bed by them and taken to the living room where a huge stack of pancakes had been placed on the coffee table. Seven individual gifts sat around the pile, as well as one big one in front of the couch.

"Guys, you didn't have to do all this." Changbin pouted slightly at the thought of all the work that had to be put into this to make it happen. His eyes wandered to the big display of balloons hanging above the couch. Different shades of pinks and blues and yellows lined the little wire that the bubbles of air were attached to. "It's so pretty!"

"We knew you'd like it." Jeongin said while coming around and wrapping his arms around the older's waist. "Happy birthday Hyung."

"Thank you, Innie." Changbin said lovingly while turning himself around in the maknae's arms to give him a giant hug.

"Breakfast time!" Minho cheered while jumping towards the kitchen to start handing out the little individual plates of pancakes to the rest of the members.

"Aw guys, have some of mine, you all have too little." Changbin said as he sat down in front of the plate of pancakes that were made for him.

"No, don't worry, we ate before hand, we just made a little for us now. We wanted you to have the big fancy breakfast, Binnie." Chan told him as he settled on the floor beside him. "Enjoy, birthday boy!"

"Thank you guys so much! You don't know how much this means to me."

"Anything for you." Hyunjin cooed while flopping on the couch behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist. He poked them slightly and laughed when the older jumped at the sensation. "You're 21 and still ridiculously ticklish."

"I can't help it." Changbin mumbled while shifting over slightly so he could wrap his arm around the back of Hyunjin's neck and leaned back onto him. "Plus, I'm not nearly as ticklish as you are." He said while running a finger down his neck, smiling at the way the younger scrunched his neck and giggled at the sensation.

"Okahahay! Eat your pancakes!" Hyunjin squealed whole lightly shoving Changbin away.

"Fine." He gave in and faced forward to the plate of pancakes in front of him. Not everyone was there yet, but he couldn't help but lean in to take a bite.

Today was already amazing, and there was no doubt that it was only going to get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'know, it's kinda late to be posting this where i live since it's like 7:20 at night but still jdbskdbwkd, it's 8 in the morning in korea so let's just say Changbin is having his birthday morning right at this moment.

i hope he's having the best day! He deserves it more than he knows he does.

HAPPY CHANGBIN DAYYYYYY (may he be blessed with a bunch of tickles to make his day even brighter 😉)