Waking Up Channie

"Hyung, why do you always have to be so sensitive?" Jisung whined as he tried, for the third time, to nuzzle himself into Hyunjin's neck.

"Becahahahause!" Hyunjin tugged on Jisung's arms to try and make him let him go, but the younger was not budging any time soon. "Get ohoff!"

"Stop moving." Jisung pouted as he slouched back onto the couch in defeat. "I can never do anything to you without you screaming."

Hyunjin glared at the younger before turning away from him. "Go bother Chan."

"But he's sleeping." Jisung pouted at Hyunjin, who did nothing but ignore him. The rapper rolled his eyes before looking over at his leader, who was fast asleep with his arms resting along the head of the couch, his head leaning back on it as well.

"Why does he always sleep like an old man?" Jisung asked. "And how is he not cold?" He leaned over to poke at Chan's side, but the older didn't move one bit.

"How would he be cold?" Hyunjin asked in confusion, not bothering to ignore him anymore. "He even has a sweater on."

"I know, but still." Jisung sighed as he got up to grab a blanket from a basket near the T.V. "I usually curl up in a ball with a blanket on me."

"What are you-?" Hyunjin shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You're ridiculous. You're gonna wake him, you know that?"

"I'm just trying to keep him warm." Jisung argued as he threw the blanket on top of Chan and proceeded to wrap it around his sides.

"Wh-Whaha-" Chan immediately woke up, flinching and squirming in shock at Jisung's touch.

"Oh so now you wake up."

"I told you he would." Hyunjin told him.

Jisung whined while pulling away from the older. He didn't make it far though, and was tugged back down onto the couch by a firm hand on his wrist. "Chan-"

"You out of all people should know to never wake me up." Chan told him, his hand still wrapped around Jisung's wrist.

"Um, can you let go of me-"

"Nope, not until you learn your lesson." The older said. "Now tell me, why did you decided to wrap a blanket around me while I was in that position?" He asked casually, as if he wasn't currently forcing Jisung down onto the couch.

"Ch-Chan, this is ridiculous." Jisung tried to reason with him, but his voice went unheard as the older straddled his waist.

"Did you think it was gonna, you know, benefit anyone perhaps?" He continued, tracing his fingers along his shoulders.

"Yehehes I did! I wanted to mahahake sure you were warm!" Jisung scrunched up his shoulders, guiding Chan away from his neck.

"You know, if I was cold I would have woken up to get a blanket. You know that." Chan said, wiggling his fingers playfully over Jisung's upper torso.

"Ch-Chahahan!" Jisung squealed, trying to block his darting fingers.

"Are you sorry?" Chan asked, his tone one that was demanding an answer from the younger.

"I didn't-"

"Are you sorry?" He asked again, his words a little more bold as he slipped his left hand under Jisung's arm and right into his armpit.

"YEHEHES!" Jisung thrashed underneath Chan, begging for him to let go.

"Hmmm... I don't think you are." Chan teased, taking his right hand a latching it onto Jisung's right hip.

"NO!" Jisung screamed.

"Yes!" Chan mocked playfully as he squeezed mercilessly as the younger's soft flesh.

"CHAHAHAHAN AHAHAHA FACK-!"

"Language!" Hyunjin corrected from beside them, the chaos not bothering him one bit.

"H-HYUNJIN- help mehehehe!" Jisung's little giggles rang through the whole dorm, bouncing off the walls and luring all the other members out of their rooms to see the commotion.

"What is going on in here?" Changbin asked as if he couldn't see the mess happening in front of him.

"Oh nothing, Jisung just woke me up and I'm teaching him a lesson."

"He- I put a blanket on him cause I thought he was cold," Jisung started, stopping half way through his sentence to pant and catch his breath. "And he woke up laughing when I tried to tuck it under his sides. And now he won't stop-"

"So you're telling me.." Changbin started, Chan expecting him to be on his side, that he was going to tell Jisung he shouldn't have done that, but instead.. "Channie's ticklish?"

Chan's face fell as he stared at him in disbelief. "That's all you got out of this?"

"I guess so." Felix said. "So, who wants to tickle Channie Hyung?"

"W-What?"

"You heard them!" Jisung squealed while reaching up to pinch Chan's sides. "It's your turn!"

"N-No!" The older screeched, falling back off of Jisung and into Hyunjin's arms, the taller boy pinning him to the couch.

"Please! Wait! I can explain!" Chan begged as Jisung came to straddle Chan while Hyunjin settled where his hands were.

"Nope, you got yourself into this." Jisung said with an innocent smile.

"Jisung- AHAHHA NO!" Chan squealed when Jisung dragged a finger over his neck.

"Aw, are you sensitive on your neck, Hyungie?" Jisung asked playfully while moving along down to the area right under his armpits.

"Jisung, please- don't do this!" Their leader begged.

"Be happy it's just me doing this to you."

"I don't think so." Minho slid over to the three and immediately grabbed onto Chan's sides, inducing a scream out of the older.

"MINHO NO! MINHOHOHO AHAHAH-!"

Jisung added onto the sensation but squeezing Chan's underarms.

"FAHAHACK!" He squealed.

"Language!" Hyunjin corrected.

"Well, I'm leaving-" Jeongin said with a sigh, turning around and taking one big step back into his room.

"I'm following him." Seungmin said before joining Jeongin. Changbin and Felix started doing the same, leaving the other four on the couch to do their own thing- whatever thing that was.

Let's just say the dorm was filled with Chan's laughter and occasional giggles for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii!!! I'm back 🥺
i'm sorry for not updating in a while again. i finally had the motivation to write so i finished this story today and i'm glad i made it a somewhat longer one!

i'm working on writing a story suggestion so stay tuned for that, it's probably gonna be long so it might take longer to write, especially with school and everything.

i hope you enjoyed this one 🥺 and thank you for reading!!

<3