MinhoxSeungmin

"There is no way I'm letting you put that on me," Seungmin made a face of disgust while eyeing the ugly christmas sweater Minho held in his hands. He was already cringing at the thought of its scratchy material rubbing against his skin.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Minho asked him, completely clueless as to how much Seungmin actually hated that shirt.

"I-It's like Jeongin with chokers, it feels so weird." Seungmin tried to explain. "Plus it's really ugly, and I'm not here for it." Seungmin cringed again when Minho shook the shirt, making the bells on it jungle weirdly. "It even sounds weird!"

"Please, do it for me," Minho begged, showing his best sad puppy face. "I'll be so happy if you do."

"I know you'll be happy if I put it on, but I will not be happy if I put it on." Seungmin rose an eyebrow up at him. "So, my answer is once again no."

"You're setting yourself up, Minnie." Minho threw the sweater aside. "Let's do this the easy way, or the hard way."

"T-the hard w-way?" Seungmin rethought his answer about wearing that sweater for a second. "I'm not wearing it, Minho." He pouted. "Please, don't make me do this."

"I think I will," Minho walked up to the younger, his hands behind his back. "So, are you going to wear it?" Seungmin shook his head again. "Fine, be that way."

"Minho- Minho waAHA!" Seungmin gasped when he felt Minho's skilled fingers run across his clothed torso. The younger squirmed, shoving at Minho's hands weakly as he tried to hold down the giggles that were bubbling in his throat. He couldn't let him win.

"Minho- please! No more, I don't want it! I don't wanna wear ihihit!" Seungmin whined.

"Just for a little bit?" Minho pleadedwith him again, fighting his hands above his head and pinning them there. "We can stop now if you agree, or, I can keep going until you pee yourself. How does that sound?"

"Minho. No, let me up!" Seungmin squirmed and bucked hard, but Minho swung his leg over his waist, pinning him even further. "MINHO!"

"We can end it now!" Minho tried again, but the younger wouldn't budge. "Fine, be that way." Minho wrapped his hand widely around the area beneath Seungmin's armpit, pulling a loud squeal from his throat.

"MINHOHOHO- BAHAHA! PLEHEHEASE!" Seungmin bucked from under the older's leg, kicking and thrashing in an attempt to get away from his hyung's evil fingers.

"I'm not gonna stop until you say yes!" Minho pouted, internally in awe of how adorable Seungmin looked right now, panting and sweating and happy. Well.. a forced type of happy, but still, Minho loved to see him smile. He hesitated at the last second, thinking of just giving up and letting him go, but the Seungmin surrendered.

"YES- YEHEHES! OKAHAHAY! I'll wEAR IT, I'll wear it!" Seungmin was let go of, and he immediately curled in on himself, flinching when Minho reached over to rub his arm.

"You don't have to keep it on for long, I just wanna see it on you," Minho reassured him, and Seungmin looked up at him in disbelief.

"You- You just... tickled me so that you could convince me to wear that thing for what? FIVE MINUTES?!"

"Seungmin- wait, Seungmin!" Minho held his hands up at Seungmin, blocking him from going any further. Who would have thought he'd react this way?

"I'm not mad, I just.. might want a little revenge." Seungmin smirked at his hyung before pouncing, and Minho squealed before his fingers even touched him.

"Seungmin! Wait- bahahaHAHA!" Minho screeched as the younger's fingers met his lower back. squeezing relentlessly at the soft, clothed skin. "SEUNGMIN! ACK-"

"Apologize!" Seungmin pouted at him, now it was his turn to pout.

"OKAY- OKAHAHAY! I'M SORRY!" Minho practically screamed as Seungmin glanced at him, unconvinced.

"Fine," he slumped back and Minho sank to the ground, panting like he had just run a marathon.

"You need to go get yourself checked out, because the last time I checked, no one is that ticklish." Seungmin told him as he grabbed the ugly Christmas sweater from where Minho had thrown it. He cringed at it before bunching it over his neck, scrunching it at the feeling. He quickly pulled the rest over his t-shirt, turning around to show Minho, who immediately beamed up at him.

"I love it," he told him.

"And I love you," Seungmin said to him. "Now, where's yours?"

"I- I didn't get one for me-" He admitted. "Not because I didn't want one!" He added in. Seungmin was about to go at him again, but settled down at that.

"I just think that maybe.. we should have matching ugly Christmas sweaters?" Seungmin smiled when Minho's eyes lit up again.

"You'd do that?" He asked.

"Absolutely!" Seungmin told him. "I can manage it."

"Yay!" Minho said while hugging him. "Best Christmas ever!"

"All for you hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHHHH GUESS WHOS BACK!! with a late Christmas chapter that was based around a request I got (i hope it was to your liking)

hopefully i'll get back into the swing of things soon, i think i will, writing feels fun again and i really missed it

i love you all so much, everyone who reads, you guys are the reason why i keep writing so thank you for that 🥺💖

i hope you enjoyed! have a lovely rest of your day/night <3