Stupid Card Games

"No, Jeongin!" Jisung sighed while rubbing his face with his hands. "You need to put an eight down in order to call any suit."

"Oh, well I'm sorry Mr. Card Master." Jeongin retorted with a glare. "I don't know how to play this shit."

"That's Mr. Card Master Hyung to you." Jisung pouted. "And! We've been playing for, like, and hour!"

"Hyung, it's been a half an hour." The younger corrected with a roll of his eyes.

"Still! It's the same thing!" Jisung said in frustration as he brought out the paper that had all the rules on it for the thousandth time. He scanned it to find the rule. "See, right here." He said while pointing his finger at a short, two-sentence paragraph. "That's it, how could you not remember that?" Jisung huffed while taking the paper away from view. Jeongin slapped his hand down on it to stop him from moving it.

"But, there's another rule." He said evilly while pointing anonymously at the paper before saying the rule. "Do whatever you want to someone who is acting like this game is life or death and is frustrating you."

"Jeongin that's the stupidest thing you've ever sa-"

"Play along or it will be worse for you." Jeongin threatened while swiping the paper aside and standing up.

"Are you in one of your moods again?" Jisung asked cautiously while backing away from the coffee table. "Cause I don't wanna be the victim."

"I'm bored, so yes, I am in one of my moods, and yes, you're my victim cause you're the one who made me bored." Jeongin explained while quickening his pace until his hands where against the boy's stomach, the older's back flat against the couch. Jisung was already smiling like a maniac.

"You planned this so badly-" Jisung was interrupted by a light squeeze to his side, which caused him to squeal and squirm against the couch. "Jeongin!"

"You might be older than me, Hyung." Jeongin started while pulling him down to the ground and straddling his waist. "But believe me, I know how to make you so much weaker and tinier than you already are."

"Jeongin, please. It's a stupid card game!" Jisung complained, blush coating his cheeks at the previous words Jeongin had said to him. I am not tiny, he said to himself.

"Still not cutting it." The maknae then latched onto Jisung's sides, his fingers wiggling up them as Jisung squirmed and laughed hysterically while trying to stop them by bringing his arms down and trapping them in one spot. Even through clamped down arms, Jeongin knew how to navigate the body. It was quite simple. You'd either move to another body part so they'd try and block that area before swiftly moving back and shoving your hand right into your victim's armpit. It was a good strategy, and Jeongin always won with it. Even on Chan!

"Jeongin nohoHOHO!" Jisung curled up into himself the best he could as he grabbed onto Jeongin's wrists in a weak attempt to pull his hands away. "PLEHEHEASE! P-Plehehehease- p-peheheople will hear!"

"I don't care if they hear. They'll come help me, it's a win win for me." Jeongin grabbed onto one of Jisung's hips and just squeezed. The older boy bucked his hips and screamed silently before laughing hysterically once again.

"No! No- Jeongin-" Jisung panted.

"This is why I don't tickle you a lot." Jeongin said with a pout while getting up off the poor boy. "You get tired too quickly."

Jisung just laid there, panting and trying to catch his breath. "I.. I don't.. think that's a bad thing." He breathed out.

"Well, I do." Jeongin stated. "Now. Shall we get back to our game?" Jisung rolled his eyes before smiling and lazily pulled himself up to join the younger at the coffee table once again.

This was going to be a long game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this one was kind of short but i'm in the mood to write (i'm also in a very ler mood) so imma just keep writing about things that come to my head.

Also, if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them because mine are kind of dull in a way and it's super fun to make your ideas come to life.

it doesn't even have to be about ticking, it could be about anything really

thanks for reading, i hope you're all staying safe and happy ❥❥❥❥