The Auditons

Today was the day of the alternate auditions. A-troupe were warming up in Studio A.

"I'm definitely getting in" Richelle states to Kenzie, who looks at her unconvinced.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, if I'm getting in, which I most certainly am, there would only be one spot left and Summer's already been on B-troupe. She would be a perfect fit" Kenzie replies, smirking as she sees Richelle's face.

"There is no way Summer would be the alternate over me" Richelle says, infuriated. Kenzie's about to respond when Nick walks through the door.

It's not Nick the teams are surprised to see but rather the person walking behind him. They all knew Nick was bringing someone in to judge the auditions, but they didn't expect to see Noah. Once A troupe catches sight of Noah, they all engulf him in a big group hug.

"How did you bring Noah? I didn't know the two of you even knew each other" Summer says after they've all pulled away from the hug.

"Emily helped me get in touch with him and luckily he was available to hold the auditions" Nick tells her. 

The auditions start and everyone has a really good audition. Soon it's time for the last audition. Richelle's.

Richelle's audition starts off well with her showing off some new tricks, but as she goes to do a flip she falls. She didn't get hurt and finished her audition, but she knew she messed it up.

"Well I've got some decisions to make, me and Nick will take all of your auditions into consideration and come back to you with our decision" Noah announces. Nick and Noah go into Nick's office, where they begin to discuss the auditions.

"I totally messed it up, now I'm not going to Nationals" Richelle exclaims, upset with herself.

"You don't know that yet. Noah knows how good of a dancer you are, I'm sure he will be able to look past one mistake if they really want you on the team" Kenzie reassures her.

"I hope you're right. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't make the team."

-Richelle's talking head-

"I know we were all ready to become professional dancers after Dancemania, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'm not ready to leave. I've been at The Next Step so long, I want at least one more year here before I have to say goodbye. There are still so many things I haven't done."

-End of talking head-

"I really think you're going to get it," Piper says to Summer.

"Aww thanks I think I did well. You really did amazing though. I think that was one of the best times I've seen you dance," Summer replies.

Piper is about to respond when Amy comes over.

"Hi Amy," Piper greets her best friend.

"Hi Piper, hi Summer, what are you two talking about?

"Just who we think will make the team" Piper tells her.

"Oh okay, well I actually came over here to invite you to come hang out at my place after the results are posted.  I thought all the girls could stay overnight and have a sleepover."

"Uhm I'll have to ask my parents" Summer replies, seeming a little apprehensive.

-Summer's talking head-

"I really do want to go to Amy's, it's just going to be hard to see her and Henry together. I guess I have to get over it, after all Henry and I broke up and they seem happy together."

-End of talking head-

"Well you already asked me yesterday and the answer is still yes but you never mentioned a sleepover". Piper says, a little confused.

"I just decided now to have a sleepover. It'll be fun and my parents won't mind. Plus, Richelle seems kinda upset after her audition so I thought we could cheer her up"

"That's a good idea".

-Skip to Noah and Nick talking about the auditions

"I think Heath had one of the strongest auditions, he had good technique and energy," Noah tells Nick.

-Noah's talking head-

"Nick and I are going through all the notes I made on the auditions and deciding who had the best, so we can choose who we want on the team".

-End of talking head-

"Now what about Richelle" Nick asks Noah.

"Richelle's an incredible dancer but she messed up her audition. She can't make the team."

"Alright."

"We should go post the results," Noah says.

When Noah and Nick leave the office, they put up the results and the A troupers run up to see if they made it.

The two A troupers who end up making the team are Piper and Heathcliff.