Big Decisions To Make

In The Next Steep. Ozzy is trying to talk sense into Richelle. "This is a great opportunity, I don't understand why you won't even think about it," Ozzy exclaims, clearly annoyed.

"I'll think about it okay? Now can I eat?" Richelle sounds tired and looks distracted.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I don't want to pressure you into anything, but I really think you should think this through."

"I will Ozzy. I mean it, I'll prepare an audition and then I'll make my decision. It's not for a couple weeks anyway."

"All right. Do you want to order now?" Ozzy starts to walk to the counter.

"Sure." Richelle follows him.

-In studio A

-Cleo's Talking Head-

"We're all warming up for rehearsal and Nick and Rebecca are discussing something in Nick's office. They said they are going to have an announcement for us. I hope it's that the solo auditions are coming up. I can't wait to audition."

-End Of Talking Head-

-Nick's office

"I'm the expert here and I'm telling you this is what I think will help the team," Rebecca responds to Nick, not budging in her argument.

"Fine fine, I'll get Jude and Piper," Nick replies, seeming disappointed.

Nick leaves his office and walks over to B troupe. "Right everyone, I need to talk to Jude and Piper in my office. Rebecca has something to discuss with us," Nick announces, a fake smile splitting his face.

"Oh okay," Jude responds, sharing a confused look with Piper.

Once they are back in the office Rebecca starts talking. "All right ladies, let's get straight to the point," Rebecca looks stern and somewhat angry, "Jude I understand you have trouble with choreo, but we need to get the dances clean fast. Nationals is right around the corner, we don't have time to waste. That's why I would like you to work with Piper after rehearsals if you need help with anything. Will that be a problem for you?" She directs the question at Piper, her expression not leaving much room for discussion.

"No not at all," Piper responds, seeming nervous.

"Perfect. And if the choreo isn't ready fast enough Piper will take your place for the Nationals routines and you will be the alternate." Jude visibly deflated, upset with this turn of events. "Now I'm not doing this to be mean, it's what's going to work best for the team. I intend for us to win Nationals." Rebecca adds, expression softening a little.

"I understand, I won't disappoint you," Jude tells her, regaining her composure.

"I'm glad to hear it. Now go to rehearsal."

Nick leaves after the girls, making his way to studio 1.

-In studio 1

-Amy's Talking Head-

"Today is the first day for the recreational dance troupe to meet. Nick says that B troupe has taken the role of A troupe, so technically everyone here is B troupe now, but that feels really strange. Anyway most people are here, minus Piper and Heath. Henry decided not to come. He still doesn't know what to do."

-End of Talking Head-

"All right team, are you all ready to get started," Nick calls, walking in.

"Yes," Everyone choruses, standing up.

"Okay, so obviously I can't choreograph any dances for you, and Rebecca is busy with Nationals, so I thought you can choreograph something together, or if you want to take turns choreographing routines every week you can. However you want to do it is fine, I'll just be here doing work in the office if you need anything. Sound good?"