Mean Words And Bad Ideas

B-Troupe stretch in studio 1, getting ready for their rehearsal. Today, Ozzy wanted to choreograph something, so they are going to show Nick Richelle's routine before learning a new one. They'll have two dances to practice, though Ozzy's will be a routine for the whole group, whereas Richelle's is just a small group.

Nick walks into studio 1 with Rebecca. Obviously with him not being a dancer he can't offer good feedback, so Rebecca is there before A-Troupe rehearsal to watch. Henry decided to come, still not finding any other opportunities to take.

-Henry's Talking Head-

"I was worried about showing up, considering I wasn't here yesterday, but Amy reassured me. She said they only did small groups to start, and they're only showing Richelle's, so half the dancers won't be doing it anyway."

-End Of Talking Head-

Rebecca watches the routine, which went almost perfectly, before saying, "That was wonderful you guys. Richelle good job," she nods to Richelle and Richelle smiles, "I liked the how the dance played to all of your strengths, though I did feel Ozzy could have done more. I know you can turn, though I also know you're capable of more than that," Rebecca regards Ozzy at the end, unimpressed with the choreography he did.

He danced with the whole group, though his solo section was only turning and other than that all he did was lift the girls. Richelle listens to Rebecca and realizes she's right. Despite Ozzy becoming a better turner over the past year, he is still great at hip hop and everything else.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"Listening to Rebecca I realize she's right. I was very focused on acro in this routine and that's not Ozzy's strong suit. No wonder he didn't vote for my choreo. He has gotten better at turning so I thought I could put that in, but he is still really great at other things and I should've considered that."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Do you know what I mean?" Rebecca asks Richelle, making sure she understands her.

"Yes, you're completely right. I didn't really realize that, thanks Rebecca," Richelle responds, still smiling.

-Ozzy's Talking Head-

"I'm confused. What did Richelle mean when she said she didn't realize that? Does she not know I'm capable of more than what she had me do? Or was it some insult because I didn't vote for her dance? That's probably it."

-End Of Talking Head-

The team goes learns Ozzy's choreo and by the end everyone seems to be getting it. Everyone leaves and Ozzy continues dancing a little bit, just finishing what he was doing.

"Hey Oz," Richelle calls, after he finishes and everyone's left.

"Yeah," he responds walking over to her.

"You want to go to the Next Steep with me? I've got no idea where Kenzie ran off to and I've got like two hours to kill," Richelle says, absentmindedly, while shoving her water bottle into her bag.

"Uh sure," he replies, seeming confused.

-Ozzy's Talking Head-

"I don't really know if Richelle is mad at me. It seemed like it with that comment to Rebecca but she's acting normal now."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Are you mad at me?" He blurts out as she starts walking towards the door. She turns around looking confused.

"No. Why would you think that?" She asks.

"I- nothing it's just I thought you might've been mad I didn't pick your dance," his voice grows quieter throughout the sentence, practically mumbling at the end. He feels pretty embarrassed for making assumptions, after all Richelle told everyone to vote fairly.