Emily And Michelle's Tour

In studio 1 B-troupe warms up for rehearsal. A-troupe rehearsal ended up being postponed to later in the night because of a scheduling mix up with J-troupe (or also known as the writer forgetting about the duets and writing a whole chapter on B-troupe.)

-Kingston's Talking Head-

"Today we are finished with Ozzy's choreo so I finally get the chance to choreograph a group routine. I'm determined to show everyone I'm good enough to do this, and it's also kind of fun."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Okay guys, are we all warmed up?" Everyone says yes and stands up.

-Amy's Talking Head-

"Henry and Richelle are missing today to be at the auditions. I really hope it goes well for them. I told Henry to call me the second he's left the auditions."

-End Of Talking Head-

"All right good. For line placements in the dance I want Finn, Lily, and Kenzie in the back. Finn be a little more to the left. I want Lily on the right actually Kenzie, perfect. I'll be in that line as well, at the farthest spot in the right. In the first row I want Summer, Ozzy, and Amy," Kingston directs the dancers, pointing at the spots he wants them in.

The rehearsal continues to go well, but now to the interesting stuff. Henry and Richelle in warm up together in Emily and Michelle's new studio space.

"Are you nervous?" Henry asks, sitting beside Richelle.

"A little." She admits. "They both ran a successful studio and Michelle was on a team that won Internationals. With that to put on advertising I'm sure they'll have a good turn out."

-Henry's Talking Head-

"I was feeling pretty good about my chances until Richelle said that. She's right though, it's Michelle and Emily they're amazing. Anyone of the dancers in this room could take a spot from me."

-End Of Talking Head-

Henry looks around the room, studying the competition. He locks eyes with a brunette girl. She smiles at him, he glares back in response.

-Henry's Talking Head-

"She's clearly trying to get in my head. Isn't gonna happen."

-End Of Talking Head-

"What's up with you? You look tense all of a sudden," Richelle asks, curious.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"I think I might of made Henry nervous. Not my intention of course, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. Henry and I are friends but today he's the competition. And I am going to crush the competition."

-End Of Talking Head-

"I'm not. It's almost time to start right?"

"Yeah they should be out here any second." And they don't have to wait long. Emily and Michelle enter the room, right after Richelle notices someone she hadn't expected to see there. They must have just walked in.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"I had no idea Lola was going to be here. I haven't actually seen her since before the qualifier video. I texted her after it to let her know what happened and apologize. After that we've texted sometimes but not a whole lot."

-End Of Talking Head-

Richelle can see Lola notice her as well. She instantly smiles at Richelle, to which the girl sighs in relief and returns the smile.

"Okay dancers, we all gave you time to prepare choreography to a specific song we will be doing that first." Michelle casts the dancers an encouraging smile.