Old Traditions And New Drama

A-troupe stretch in studio A, preparing for rehearsal. Cleo was called into Rebecca's office.

"Cleo, I know you want this, but you have been creating drama, walking out of rehearsal, and being a negative influence all around." Rebecca explains, tiredly. "I think this is the best solution for now, but that could always change."

"Okay, thank you," Cleo says, struggling to not seem frustrated.

-Cleo's Talking Head-

"Rebecca just said that because I walked out of rehearsal yesterday I am no longer part of the team. I will be the alternate and Heathcliff will be on A-troupe. Apparently I'm less trustworthy than him. I can't believe this."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Oh and Cleo," Rebecca calls out, before she can leave.

"Yes?"

"I won't be needing you in rehearsal today. Since these are duet auditions you won't be needed until the Nationals duet is picked."

"Okay, I'll be going then," Cleo says, before walking out. She grabs her bag and leaves the studio. Jude watched her in confusion.

Rebecca walks out of her office to see the dancers. "Okay everyone. Today you will choreograph duets and I will pick the best one. The style for duets is hip hop. Oh and while I've got your attention, I've made the decision that Heathcliff will now be a member of A-troupe instead of Cleo who has been made an alternate." Rebecca smiles at Heath before being serious again. "If any of you need me I will be in the office. You have 45 minutes, good luck."

-Heath's Talking Head-

"I can't believe I get to be in the group dance at Nationals. This is amazing."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Heath this so cool," Izzy says, excitedly.

"Yeah I can't believe I get to be in the dance," Heath replies happily.

Izzy then notices how upset Jude still looks. "I'm sure Cleo will be all right. She always manages to figure something out," Izzy tells her.

"Yeah you're right. Congrats Heath," Jude smiles at Heath before turning to Winnie.

"Do you want to go to studio 1?" Izzy asks, realizing how crowded studio A is.

"Yeah sure." Heath and Izzy leave in the direction of studio A.

The duet partners have all been chosen now. Ethan and Marcus, Heath and Izzy, Winnie and Jude, Presley and Pete, and Grace and Maya.

"So I was thinking we could start off with something like this," Heath demonstrates something and Izzy copies.

"Okay I like that, I think we could change the arms though," Izzy replies.

-Izzy's Talking Head-

"I'm really excited to work with Heath. He's a good friend and I like spending time with him."

-End Of Talking Head-

"No why would we do that? I think I should do a flip and you can do whatever," Presley says, in response to something Pete said.

"Presley we need to highlight both of our strengths," Pete responds, frustrated.

-Pete's Talking Head-

"I was excited to work with Presley but she's very difficult. And impatient. And arrogant."

-End Of Talking Head-

"I know that, that's why I said you can do what you want. Just do something that fits with the music." Presley starts the music again and Pete sighs.

"Actually we have to step this way," Winnie tells Jude. They are working in studio 1 where Izzy and Heath are.