Proluge

"Arrrrgggggg come back here bitch!!" I rolled my eyes when I hear a clown scream. Tss how is she desperate to get attention huh??

I turned around and face her with my serious face. Seriously talking, I don't wanna waste my time here arguing with this bitch....but she is really getting on my nerves. Why don't teach her a little lesson right??

I slowly walk towards her and then reached her and pulled out her hair and push her. I saw everyone gasped. Tsk mga chismosa.

"A-aahhhh t-tama n-na" I heard this bitch screamed. I smirked. She wants it right?? Bimigay ko lang sa kanya ang gusto niya....But because she looks pitiful, I let go of her hair and drag her onto the ground. I saw her cried and her (made of plastic) friends come to her side. Tsk.

Maglalakad na bale ako palayo, but someone pulled my hair. I rolled my eyes out of frustration. I really hate their dirty hands touching my beautiful hair!!

"You bitch!!, how dare you do that to Queen?? Napaka---" I stopped her when I bent her arms through her back.Kung gusto niya akong labanan, dapat marunong siyang lumaban. I smirked at her.

"Hey what's wrong?? Does it hurt??" nangaasar kong tanong. And I saw her glared at me. Oh such a waste of beautiful eyes if I blind her right??

Then she attacked me on my feet. But I did manage to avoid that. Hmmppp such a low class fight. It's predictable.

And beacause of that, Ipapakita ko sa kanya kung paano ang tunay na laban. She should be honored to taste my attack.

I hurriedly run into her direction with a fast speed. At nakita ko naman kung paano siya nagulat. I kick her from head to toe, side by side and up and down. After that attack I punch her not so pretty face and her stomach. Oh how I like to fight right now!!

"oh my god someone called the guards!!"

"Faster, baka magpatayan na iyan"

"Pero si Lucy iyan, walang makakapigil sa kanya"

"Ah basta tumawag kayo ng mga guards or teachers!!"

I smirked hearing those things from them. Well, they are already late. Cause for sure, when the stupid teachers come here...this woman is already dead.

Well, back to my fight. Napatingin ako sa babae na nasa lapag na ngayon. Blood is all over her body. From her bleeding head, nose, mouth....and scratches are everywhere too.

"What now bitch!!?? Stand up!! We're not done yet!!" I shouted. Pero pagkatakot lang ang nakita ko sa kanyang mga mata. Oh not so easy. I wanna punch and kick more!! I didn't even use 1% of power. Such a weak bitch.

"T-tama n-na *huk* a-ayoko n-na *huk*" I smirked when I heard her say that. But I want more, hmmpp.

I pulled her up and throw her on the other side of the hallway. And I saw her cough blood. I smiled, this would be very exciting!!

I run towards her and pulled her again...but this time I knee her stomach, kick it and punch it. Hmmm my knuckles is very excited to punch her on the gut. But then...

"Stop!!" I pulled my hands off when the head teacher appear infront of me. I rolled my eyes. Someone interrupted my party...

"Ms. Smithserson and Ms Tuscany please come to my office!! And please take Ms. Dela Cruz in the clinic." and after that he already walk towards the head's office.

And I saw the bitch who started this little fight followed him. Tsk, I already now what will happen next.

"MS. SMITHSERSON you sent almost all the students everyday in a hospital and you had been suspended 3 times a month. This attitude is not accepted in this school. Eventhough you----" I cutted his words.

"I'll just transfer then, no need to talk to my grandfather" I said seriously. And I saw his jaw dropped. Because this only means one thing.

If I left this school, my grandfather's riches and investments will left this school too. That's how money works for us, Smithsersons.

I stormed out of the room and walk through the parking lot. Dapat mayroon akong magandang rason na ibibigay sa matandang yun mamaya. Tsk. Well, I hate this school so much, as to loathe it.

I gasped when someone hit me. As I look at him I can see no emotions at all. What an emotionless guy!! he didn't even bother to say sorry!! Arrrgg what a nerve!! But that's not important now. Well, I need to go home right now.

"I'm home papa" I said when I entered my grandfather's house. But then, I just realize that it's so quiet.

"Lucy Frey!!" I jumped out of my feet when I heard my grandfather's voice. Based in his expression, I think he already new about my decision.

"Papa, I'm crazily bored out there, I wanna knock some faces and ayoko sa mga maarte" I blurted out. But instead of shouting at me, my grandfather just laugh. What happened?? Well, he always gets mad if I always get expelled or making decision with my own at my school. And right now is really strange.

"Ohh is that what my princess wants??" tanong nito. Eventhough I'm still thinking why is he acting weird, I still nod.

"Then be ready for your school tommorrow, I've already transfer you there. Well, have a great sleep, but before that eat dinner first" he said and leave the living room and went in his office. I sighed. There's nothing new at all. Being transferred again in another boring school. That's makes it not exciting at all.

"Sacred Academy" that's my new school. I saw this in the folder left by my grandfather in the living room table. And the most weird of all..........is the location of the school. And it's other informations are weird too. Well, I need to sleep already, we'll just see what kind of school is this, tommorrow.

______________

-Revised-

Don't forget to leave your remarks about this chapter!!