Chapter 1

I immediately get out of my room and run as fast as I could. I'm just so fucking late on my first day in my new school. And I know that old hag will get furious if he knew I'm late!! I don't want to be a dead meat!!

"Miss Frey, the car is already outside" sabi ng butler ko. And because of that, I sighed. I think being late in my first day is already expected by my grandfather.

"Butler Gino,Ako nang bahala sa sarili ko, I'm gonna drive my own motor, and please don't tell papa about it, understood??" at nakita ko naman na napatango siya. And now I stormed out our mansion and entered my basement.

I smirked when I saw my motorbike in good condition today. Well, Motorbike is the easiest car that I can drive fast and safe. I hurriedly jumped on my bike and start the engine before driving fast out, away from our mansion.

I can ever hear Butler Gino shouted my name and say more things that I don't hear anymore. Pero sigurado ako na pinagsasabihan na naman niya ako.

In the folder it's says that the school is inside a forest. I don't know why they decided to build that school in that area. I just can't imagine the location. Isn't school should be near a subway or in a city??

SERIOUSLY!? T-this is my school?? I was shocked when I saw what kind of place is it. It's really quiet and serene. The building doesn't even look old but it is. Nah whatever. I parked my car on the parking lot and enter the school. I can't even see students walking by and passing by. What the hell is with this school??

"VAUGHN!! KYAAAHHH"

"BABY DRAKE GO!! GO!! GO!!"

I focus when I heard some noise when I entered the hall. And there, I saw many students around here. Is the whole school soundproof from the outside?? It's amazing!! I never expected this much. Mukhang richkids lang ang nakakapasok dito.

"OMY GOD DRAKE!!"

"GO VAUGHN!!"

I watch now the two male students fighting on the center of the crowd. I creased my brow when I notice that no one is stopping them. I can even saw teachers watching them. This school is kind of unexpected. Really.

I smirked at the man who has a cold aura. He is showing no emotions at all. And why does he look familliar?? Well, whatever, I wanna fight right now!! Wala naman sigurong sasaway kung sasali ako di ba?? I like street fights really!!

I jumped out of the crowd and land infront of him. And I saw his brows creased. But I just smirked at him. I can even hear everyone is whispering about me.

"Who is she??"

"A transferee maybe??"

"Hindi dapat niya kinakalaban si Vaughn"

"She'll be a dead meat!!"

Tsk. I didn't mind them and I throw a look in the man standing infront of me. I can even hear him whispered some bad things to me that makes me angry

"Pakielamera"

I run towards him and kick him in his hips but he manage to avoid it by blocking it with his hands. And now he is holding my legs. Arrrggggg this fucking shit!! He pulled my feet and ready to make me out of my balance when I gently flew mid air and kick his face through. I can even hear the crowd gasped.

"Tss" I can even hear him muttered. Oh is he annoyed?? I can't tell, he has no expression at all.

I get in front of him and kick him many times but he is manage to avoid it. Damn it!! He is so fucking good in this!!

"You better stop meddling with other's business" I heard him say between my attacks. But I just smirked at him. I don't wanna!! He is really tough and that's makes me want to fight him more!!

"Stop avoiding my kicks!! You fucking attack, coward!!" I shouted at him wishing he would be annoyed and start to fight with me but no avail!! Does he have no emotions too?? When I saw a loop hole in his position  I smiled and punched him in his gut. But my smiled fade away when I saw how he get through it.

After he avoid my punch he hurriedly pulled my waist and dropped me on the floor. Shocked is what I felt right now. No one can even touch me and he can drag me down!?

"First warning, transfer student, don't meddle with other guy's business if you cannot even win the fight" he said and left me there lying. I can even saw him drag the guy he fighted  with him. Arrrggg damn that bastard!! That's my line!!

"KYAAAAH ANG ASTIG TALAGA NI PRES!!"

"ANG GWAPO PA!!"

"NAKIALAM PA KASI!! TALUNAN NAMAN PALA"

I got back in myself when I heard them gossiping about him. He is the student council president of this school?? Napalo ko ang ulo ko. Oh I don't wanna be expelled again!! Not in this school!! Not where I find this intriguing man.

I stand up and smiled. This is not the last time we will meet. There's a whole schoolyear and I can even asked papa if I may study here in college too!!

"Hey miss, you're the transferree right??" I glanced on the man who stands behind me. I stared at him in confusion. And raise my brow at him.

"The president wants to see you in his office, follow me" he said without hesitations. Did he just say the president?? As in the student council president?? This fast!! I can't wait again to see him..............and fight him

THREE knocks on the door and it opened. This school is really hi-tech. I wonder who's the owner of this academy?? The file that the old hag left doesn't tell who.

"The transferree is here, president" the male student said. And then he asked me to get inside. And so I did.

And when I entered the room. The door suddenly closed. Then, I looked at the guy who is staring blankly at me.

"Mr. P-----------"

"Lucy Frey Smitherson, the grandaughter of Mr Gavin Smithserson. I already give you the first warning, If you meddle with other's business again you'll receive the second warning, third warning, and that means, you'll be expelled" he cutted me off and explain it to me as if I am a kid. Like duh, Ofcourse I knew that!!

"I al-----------"

"Your grandfather did not tell you that this school is very sacred?? I can even tell that he doesn't even give you information about this school,  but let me tell you this............If you want out here alive better know your place, you have no power here, you need to be strong to achieve that, and you should be heartless to commit that"

I blinked my eyes at him. That is the longest I ever hear him said. Well, I smirked. Hindi ko naman kailangan ng mga turo niya o babala niya. I do what I want, and I follow no orders.

"Leon will tell you everything you need to know, go to your class" and after that I found myself outside his office. Hmm let's just see if I can survive this. And I will show him hat I will be on top, or even higher than him....

______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime