Chapter 32

Vaughn's PoV

I am busy with my opponent when that man speaks.

"Vaughn you know that you cannot escape from him, right??" the guy asked. So I glared at him.

"Tss, then I am going to defeat him so I don't need to escape then" I said at him seriously so he smirked.

"Hmm if you can do that" he said. So I blankly look at him.

"Yes I can" I answered and attack the guy which is one of my uncle's knights just what he said.

I attack him with my kick and my punches but he looks like a crazy man laughing out loud while he meet my attacks. So I kick him hard in his stomach and he stop laughing. He got pit on the other part of the stage. Bloods run through his mouth. I smirked.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at kinuwelyuhan ito at binalingan ito ng nakakmatay na tingin. He should stop laughing it is really irritating me. I pulled him in his position and throw him on the other side of the stage.

"Ha-ha*cough*ha-ha" I look at the man who is coughing blood. I know that his life will not get longer any more. Tinalikuran ko siya at naglakad papunta kay Lucy. She is really stubborn and hard headed.

I run towards her and then blocked my legs on the hammer that she is holding. She looks shocked with the impact. Nagkaroon ng crack sa maso at agad din iyon nasira. I walks towards her and hug her.

"Are you okay??" I asks. Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay at padabog na umalis sa pwesto niya. Ngunit sinundan ko ito. F*ck she really is so attractive when she is like that.

"If you kill that man, his father will put you in jail. His father is a general you know" I stated that and I saw her stopped.

"Tsk you, parang hindi mo.pinatay iyong lalaking yun ahh??" napatigil ako sa sinabi niya. I look down. How many times do I have to control this demon inside me. It's not a god anymore!!

I closed my eyes and there all my memories from the past came back.

"Vaughn!!" my uncle shouted in top of his lungs. I glanced at my uncle and he is holding a gun in his right hand.

"What now uncle??" I aks him but he just pulled me over his training ground. He would want me to fight him again. My scratches still hurts. And I am only 7 years old for f*cking safe!!

"Hey you!! Better be good at this time!!" he shouted. But I just stared blankly at him. Masyado siyang mapilit.

"Tss" agad akong sumunod sa kanya papunta aming training ground. I will have some scratches again.

"VAUGHN!!" I can't help but to rolled my eyes. Ito na naman siya. Mayroon pa akong paso na mula sa sunog na binigay niya sa akin. D*mn that man!!

"Ano na naman uncle!!" I shouted back at him kaya agad niya akong hinila sa braso. .

"Ouch it hurts!!" ngunit sinamaan niya lang ako ng tingin. He really is crazy!! Hindi naman siya ganito sa akin noo.

Not until when my parents said that I have something special inside my body. And there my uncle just come out of nowhere and get my to train me that is what my uncle said.

"Tsk you will lose to me today!!" I said that to him and entered the training ground.

I AM staring at my uncle and seriously look at him. He is out of breath and blood in front of me. This is what he likes then I'll give him that.

"Master!! Master!!" one of his subordinates come over through the door. Tsk. I leave them there while curing my uncle's scratches.

I left the training ground and then I go to the living room. I am staring blankly ahead when someone hold my shoilders so I look at the guy. He is looking at me with his bloodshoot eyes. I know he is my cousin my crazy uncle's son.

"You!! How dare you do that to daddy!?" he shouted on me but I just remove his hands in my shoulder. I look at him blankly. It's not my fault.

"You leave this house!! You are a monster!! You deserve to d*e!!" and because of that my eyes got blank. I glared at him and attack him with my kicks.

Inatake niya ako pati na rin ang iba niyang mga kasama. They are my uncle's slave and thay are following orders from him. Tsk. I smirked. They really think they can beat me??

"VAUGHN, STOP" I stop kicking the man's body when I saw my parents infront of the door. They looks so worried but I just stared at them. What are they doing here?? Aren't they are busy??

"Are you okay?? May masakit ba sayo??" my dad asks but I just nod. I am too tired for today so maybe I can rest know. My uncle's training is really hard and exhausting. I didn't know that he will let me fight those guys and even his own son.

"Omy god!!" my mother exclaimed when she saw my scar on my back. Oh that, It's just my scar from I don't know when. But I am sure it's my uncle who put it that there.

"Does it hurts??" my mother asks me about the scar. Well, it doesn't hurt at all. Even tjose ugly guys punches are not so powerful enough.

"Let's go!! Kakausapin ko si kuya tungkol dito. We will get him out of here!!" my father said and so we leave my crazy uncle's house. Well, I really enjoy it there. But I am very sure that living that house is more than great.

"VAUGHN!!" napamulat ako ng mata nang marinig ko iyong boses na iyon. It's Lucy. I roamed my eyes around and I notice that we are in the dormitory. I look at her and ask.

"What happen??" at nakita kong napakunot ang kanyang noo.

"Edi pumunta tayo dito sa dorm at humiga ka dito sa kama mo" she answered. Kaya akonnaman ang napakunot ang noo. Pagkatapos ay nagsalita ito.

"Tsk, naglalakad ka ngang nakatulala ehh, tinatanong ka namin pero bigla ka na lang pumunta dito sa kwarto mo" mahaba niyang salaysay. Oh is that so?? Masyado na akong nawala sa sarili. I sighed.

I look up ahead at the VIP room a while ago. And that evilish grin is bothering me really. I want to fight that mad man before everything gone bersek.

_______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!

A/N: iyan na po ang experience ni Vaughn sa kanyang uncle. At alam niyo na din kung bakit siya nagkaroon ng scar and kung bakit siya naging heartless. Next secret will be soon revealed too. So beware!!