Chapter 22

I'm inside our dormitory. It's already 12 midnight but I can't sleep. I am very excited for tommorrow and something is bothering me. What is Vaughn's uncle's planning to do?? Tommorrow is the Fourth day of the Gang's Tournament but he already lost three pawns. At isa na doon ang anak niya.

"You are still not asleep??" I heard someone ask from my back. So I look at my back.

"Yeah, I can't sleep" pagsagot ko sa tanong ni Vaughn. And I saw him stand on the other side of the terrace which is where I-we are.

"Why??" he ask. Napataas ang kilay ko. But I answered him though.

"I'm just thinking about your uncle's plan" I said and stand on the other side of the terrace.

Silence.

"Our opponent tommorrow iare from Leward Academy's Rank 3" Vaughn suddenly spoke breaking the silence that surrounded us  a while ago.

"So??" I asked him.

"They cease fire" he said. So I look at him. Yeah, they did. Maybe because they already lose so many of their allies. They can't lose one more.

"But the Rank 3  gang leader  in Leward Academy is the sister of the one that your brother beat up" wika niya. Kaya hindi koo maiwasan na mapataas ang kilay. Ano naman ngayon??

"Baka gumanti siya sayo" he continues. But I just stared at him. Seriously!? Tsk kayang kaya namin iyon!!

"Don't worry we'll beat them, right??" I assured him. And then he just nod. And so I leave him there and immediately go inside my room.

"OH LOOK who's here!!" wika ng isang babaeng mukhang clown.

We are on the way to the arena to watch Harry's match. He invited us to watch him dahil may ipapakita daw ito sa amin. Ngunit mukhang hindi na matutuloy dahil sa babaeng ito.

I look at her blankly. At mukha naman na naiinis ito sa ginawa ko.

"You b*tch!!" susugod na sana siya nang may biglang umawat sa kanya. One of her b*tch alalay.

"We shouldn't make a scene, we will be disqualified" the girl whispered at her. Tss, bulong bulong pa rinig naman.

"Hmmpp let's just see you later in the arena, b*tches!!" pagkatapos iyon sabihin ng mukhang clown ay umalis na ito kasama ang mga alipores nito. I just rolled my eyes.

I'm sure that she is the one that Vaughn is talking about last night. She's not a big deal afterall.

I look at the clock wall and it's almost time for us to go on stage. We are the next after harry's match. I glanced at my gangmates and I nod at them.

Pumunta na kami sa arena. And we are very surprised about the result. Harry lost. He is now on the stretcher at dinala ito sa confirmary. I just knew that his gang's opponent is the Helios Academy's Rank 1.

"Next match, Scarlet Sins Gang and Divine Gods Gang!!" the mc announced. So we walk towards the arena.

Nakasalubong namin si Vaughn sa may arena. Siya na ang nakipagkita kay Harry since hinarang nga kami kanina. I look at him but he just look away. What??

Pumasok na kami sa loob ng arena. And kitang kita namin ang mayabang na grupo ng babae sa kabila. I count how many are they. And they are just ten members at lahat sila ay babae.

"Hello b*tch!!" the clown said. Kaya inirapan ko na lamang ito.

"Okay Fighters!! FIGHT!!" ang bilis naman ata?? Hindi pa kami nakapag-usap. But it's okay, ayoko na rin naman marinig ang boses niyang palaka.

I glanced at the boys."Don't fight, we're in" I said at tumango naman sila. I think we can handle this little sh*t!!

"Do you think you'll win??" she asks. But I just smirked. I hate talk people.

I glanced at the girls and they just nod. I think they already know what to do. And now I glanced back at my opponent. I smiled at her creeply.

She runs towards me and she get a knife in her pocket. She already ready with this. I defend her attack with my dagger. The dagger that my grandfather gave me. And agad na naputol ang kanyang kutsilyong hawak. I saw how her face shocked at dali daling umatras.

I smirked at her. I threw my dagger through the air. And then I face her. I quickly run towards her and kick her in her stomach. Mukhang hindi pa siya nakakamove on sa nangyari dahil hindi nito naiwasan ang atake ko. So I punch her in her face. At tumalsik siya sa kanyang mga kasamahan na kinakalabn ni Beatrix.

"Ouch"

"Aray"

"Blood!!"

I heard their shock voices said. I get my dagger within the air when it is flying towards my direction. I am only against one but they are against three so I just want to help them.

"Omy!!"

"Bakit ako nagkasugat??"

"Yuck!!"

I smirked.

"What is this?? The Divine Gods Gang is only fighting with four members??" the mc shouted. And the audience began to roar like a wild beast.

It is qualified since the boys are still on stage, hindi nga lang sila lumalaban. But no one said na kailangang lumaban ang bawat isa. Ang sinabi lang ay bawal ang hindi kumpleto ang grupo kapag naglalaban.

The girls try to stand but I stopped them. I glanced at beatrix and then she just nod. Hiniwalay niya ang tatlong kalaban niya sa kalaban ko. And now she is glaring at me. She couldn't stand because I gave her a little scratch.

"Where is the b*tch that I am talking to earlier??" I annoyed her. Trying to make her mad and start to attack me. And then I win. I always win though in this.

"You b*tch!!" she attacked me with his shurikens but I just cut it with my dagger.

She throw a knife, a dagger, and a Katana. But it all ends up breaking into pieces, thanks for my dagger. Know I already know a name for it. Cut Breaking Dagger, CBD. What a nice name.

I look at the girl lying on the floor. She is now unconcious. I grinned. She lost out of blood.

"Lianne!!" I heard someone shouted. Oh he is the guy that my brother beat up. What a great brotherly love.

Nakasaklay pa ito at panay benda ang katawan. Nakasuot pa ito ng hospital gown kaya halatang halata na tumakas lang ito doon.

Nay lumapit dito na isang nurse at hinila ito sa kung saan. I don't care!! Now I look at the mc, waiting him to announce the result.

"Winner, Divine Gods Gang!!" and then the audience once again roared through out the arena.

I glanced on the VIP room. Kahit malayo ay kitang kita ko ang isang lalaki doon. He is staring at me. So I smirked at him.

Walang duda, siya nga ang tito ni Vaughn.

______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!