Chapter 9

I'm standing now inside our gang room. It's friday again. Ibigsabihin ay dalawang linggo na akong nag-aaral sa eskwelahan na ito. And it is just the days ago nang sumali sa gang namin ang Presidente. By the way, I already knew those three. Close na rin kami ni Syndra kasama si Alice at Beatrix. Though I didn't believe that I would have friends here.

"Miss Frey we'll have three challengers today. Twilight Four Gang, Lioness Fang Gang, and The Fortress Vain Gang. And their members are all girls" oh talking about obvious. They just want to touch Vaughn. Yeah, vaughn na ang tawag ko sa kanya. It seems that we are getting close too.

"Decline their challenges" napalingon ako sa nagsalita. Oh talking about the devil.

"Why?? You see, Twilight Four Gang is Rank 50, Lioness Fang is Rank 47 and Fortress Vain is Rank 44!! That's a great oppurtunity to rank higher!!" I shouted at him. At nakita ko naman na sinamaan ako  nito ng tingin. What's his problem??

"Hindi ka naman lalaban kaya huwag ka nang magreklamo" I said and he sighs. I always make sure to get what I want so sorry siya.

"Yeah, Fine" pagkatapos niyang sabihin iyon ay umalis na ito. Hmmpp

I smirked." Aphrodite, Chronos, Athena and Ares........." napatingin sa akin ang apat na tinawag ko. Aphrodite is Syndra's nickname and Chronos is Lance's nickname(the man that syndra and President with when they joined our gang)."..........you'll will be fighting the Twilight Four Gang, can I expect a win??" I asked them. At napatango namansila, kaya naman napangisi ako.

"Then get your ass outa here!!" I shouted and just a second later they are gone. I think they can handle those gangs without me. They are about half of my power right now.

"Tsk such a bossy leader" I turned around when I hear Vaughn said that. He is still here?

"Lioness Vain Gang Leader is here" he said. Kaya naman ay napataas ang kilay ko.

"Beatrix and Dlyrd come with me" I commanded the two sitting on the sofa. Tumayo din naman agad ang mga ito. After that I stormed out the room and

I saw a girl standing infront of our gang's room door. She is showing some bratty aura. She wears fitted croptop and short shorts. She is a real  bitch! I can say.

"Hello, you are Lucy Fre Smithserson, right? The Divine Gods Gang Leader?" she asked with his brattish accent. Well, talking about bitches.

"I know that you are not here for introductions, right?" I asked her too. Kaya nawala ang ngisi na kanina pa niya sinusuot. Ngayon ko lang napansin na may kasama pala siyang dalawang alipores sa gilid. They look like campus bitches in a campuses. Queen Bee I think? It'll make me remember that bitch Queen.

"I want to challenge you" she said. Kaya naman napangisi ako. That's it then huh? I grinned at her.

"Okay fine, how many are you??" I said and asked her. Nakita ko naman na napangiti ito. Well, what a plastic smile. I know.

"We are just three, and if we win with the three of you. Vaughn will be joining our team" she said. Hah, showing her true colors. But that's a real good idea. I smiled fakely at her. As if Vaughn would like that. And how can she dream so high? Pfft. Di ko mapigilan ang mapatawa sa loob loob ko.

"Yeah sure...........but if we win you'll disband your gang, how's that?" I asked her. Napatigil ito. Acting a fierce girl but she isn't.

"Miss, is that okay to use Mr. Pres. as a prize?" I heard Dlyrd asked me while whispering. But I just smirked.

"Do you not trust me?" I asked him. At nakita ko na napatigil din siya. I smiled at him. "Just trust me" I said at muling tumingin sa babaeng nasa harap ko ngayon na nakatingin na sa akin ng masama.