Chapter 2

I roamed around my eyes at the students walking and passing by the hallway. This is my first day of school and I am very surprised about everything about this school. It's really amazing and fantastic!! And very unique too.

I smirked. But this school is nothing really special. The students seems normal and really looks very dissapointing. I thought a while ago that their classes are martial arts, taekwando or anything connected in fighting. But they study Home Economics, really!?

"Miss transferee!!" I looked around when I heard someone called my name. Sino yun??

"What do you want??" tanong ko sa lalaking tumawag sa akin. Actually, he is the guy who tells me every details about this school and all. Leon I think??

"Someone wants to meet you" he said. Kaya naman agad na napakunot ang noo ko. Who??

"Hi!! My name is Syndra Moon, at your service!!" suddenly a girl in a different uniform appeared. Her uniform is like the president's, I think. Kulay blue kasi ang uniform ng ibang estuyante. But she is wearing maroon.

"Syndra Moon?? You mean the Moon Scientist Institute Heiress??" I asked. Moon Scientist Institute are the one who discovered items that is more advanced than any machines made by the other organizations..

"Yes!! And nice meeting you Lucy Frey Smithserson" I don't think it's just me but I just saw her glared at me??

"By the way, Lucy do you already know about the gang's selection??" she muttered in my ear. Gang's Selection?? What's that?? I glared at her.

"Oh I think you didn't know, but let me tell you" Napairap ako nang makita ko siyang ngumisi. "The Gang's Selection is one of the event---school fair---that makes you choose a gang in this school, but I'll be glad if you chose mine, well then, see you around!!" I blinked my eyes twice when I get to know what she means.

So this school have some unordinary clubs---gangs---too?? I can't wait to find a new one. And I hope that I can find the greatest one.

"UHHHMMM y-you a-are L-lucy F-frey S-smithserson r-right??" suddenly a girl popped out of nowhere infront of my classroom. Who the hell is she?Katatapos lang ng klase ko sa umaga at lunch time na ngayon.

"What do you need??" I asked her. But she just trembled in fear. Tsk, people like her doesn't deserve to be right here!! Or are they some kind of money-money academy too??

"Mr. President is looking for you, and he wants you to come in his office immediately" I rolled my eyes at her. And walk through that damn man's office.

At nakita ko naman na nagbulung bulungan ang iba. What's their problem?? Well, I know that being called by the student president is really scary. And twice in a day...

I opened the door without even knocking on it. After that, my face turned out crampled when I saw who is the guy pretending to be Mr. President.

"How long it's been, Frey??" I gritted my teeth when I walk towards him and pulled his collar. What is this fucking dumbass doing here??

"What are you-----"

"Sister, what's with that face of yours?? Aren't you happy to see your brother??" and that makes me more angry!! How could he?? Napakawalanghiya talaga ng lalaking to!!

"Are you freaking out of your mind?? How's the Silver gang doing?? You left them there?? How can you----------"

"They're here" that cut me off. What does he mean?."The Silver gang is here, they study here and work here, and so am I" he continue. What's the meaning of this?? Bakit hindi ko ito alam??

"The Silver Gang Members are students in Sacred Academy, they learn here to fight and----------"

"So it means that the gangs that we have fought are the gangs in this school??" I asked and cut him off. And then I saw him smirked.

"Yes" I glared at him now. Why didn't he say it to me?? Well, I knew already the answer, why do I have to ask what's obvious??

"This school doesn't fit you Frey. This school is not that easy, if that's what you think it is. Standing here is like you between life and death. like how when we fight our opponents in gangs, they will  be dead meat for sure, and as an older brother. I don't want you getting involve here. So better pack your things up and leave this school immediately" but I just stared at him blankly. Hah!!

"You should be telling that to yourself!! And to remind you, if I entered a game I don't bother to quit just because my opponents or the trial is much hard to fought with. And in fact grandpa is the one who let me enter this establishment, so...." I tell him in my serious tone. I really don't like him dragging me down. Hindi sa mahinang katulad niya!!

"Hahahahaha that's nice!!" He laughed. But I know deep inside he is already annoyed.  He hates me cause I know, everytime I stand before him, he become my shadow. He's always been second when my grandfather notice my talents. The God's Wisdom and Strength.

"Then see you around!!" he marched then out of the room. Me leaving there with this mixed emotions. He is the reason why I left the gang and I'm sure that I'll crush him with my own hands.

I smirked. I am very much stronger than you brother. If you want to drag me down then you have to bring your whole gang. But I know you can't even do that. Ganoon siya katakot sa akin.

"What are you doing here, Ms. Smitherson??" A cold voice from my back said. So I looked around and face that guy. Isa pa itong presidente na ito!!

This is what I'm afraid of. This guy is more much stronger than me. And I can't just accept defeat just like that. And I'm gonna make sure that he will kneel before me. This is the real me, cold, harsh and a demon. They said. I'll get what I want even though it stakes my life.

"Did you already picked a gang?? If you don't want to be expelled, better find your own, before think that you can make it on the top" I saw him stared at me for a while, but he take his gaze of.

"If you reach the top, better find some subordinates and be on the top 10 gangs first" He said and walk towards the room's door.

Think of it right now. He come out of nowhere inside this room. So did he hear my conversation with that damn brother??

And why the hell I always ended up in this fucking room all the time??

_______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!

@Draikanally

Don't forget to leave your remarks about this chapter!!