Chapter 4

I smirked when I saw the four walking towards me from the gate of our school. Today is friday and students can wear their gang outfits. And they say that every friday, gang match are overloaded. Alice is wearing leather jacket matching black pants and black boots. Beatrix is wearing fitted crop top and fitted shining jeans.

Habang ang dalawang lalaki naman ay may suot na itim na t-shirt at maluwang na pangsundalong pantalon. Nakasuot din sila ng parehong sapatos.

"Are you ready guys??" I asked them while grinning ear to ear. And I saw them smirked in return. That's it!! The result of my training.

"More than ready Miss Lucy" Alice says. Then after that, I turn my direction towards our school and walk inside. Mukha na kaming isa sa malakas na gang but now kailangan pa namin iyon gawing totoo.

"Isn't that the transferree??"

"Oh she's with some filthy losers"

"Magsama silang mga losers!!"

I grin. Well, let's just see later who's much stronger. We'll beat them up to hell.

"Athena, Psyche, Ares, Hades  go straight in the gang arena, I'll just do something" I said. Those are supposedly their nicknames as a gang member. Athena is for Alice, Psyche for beatrix, Ares for Cedrick and Hades for Dlyrd. We are not a Divine Gods Gang for nothing.

After I said those words, I immediately walk towards the school's gang rankings. I knew that my brother is holding the title president of organizations. I even heard that my brother's gang is rank 3. The reason why I am doing this is because I wanna change the bet. Alam kong hindi siya makakahindi kapag malalaman niya ang pagbabago na gagawin ko.

"This is Hera from the Divine Gods Gang, I am looking.for Mr. Smithserson" I said when I finally arrive infront of the organization's office. And I saw the door open. Mga silver gang members ang mga nasa loob. I can see it.

And when it finally open. I immediately entered the room and get in my brother's office. I can saw how tensed he is. As the president of this organization. He might already know what changes happen in my gang. And I am absolutely sure that he is already boiling inside ready to burst out. But I know he won't..

"As the gang leader of Divine Gods Gang, I will be the one fighting you in the sole match today. Will you accept it or will you make our gang stay??" I asked him. And I see his fist clenched. Oh he's now afraid to be humiliated infront of everybody. Alam kong pagbibigyan niya ako. Dahil kung hindi, bye bye rank 3 siya.

"I will give your gang a month to change your rank's number, and if you ever failed to do that, your gang will be dissolved and you will be expelled"  I smirked. Hindi niya na kailangan pang sabihin iyon. Dahil sisiguraduhin kong hindi iyon mangyayari.

"Then, that's final" I said before walking away out of his office. I'm gonna make sure that our gang will make it.

WHEN I entered the gang arena. I can hear the intensed battle of the two gangs inside. No one bothers to shout nor cheer. What's happening here?? Sandali lang akong nalate may ganito kaagad??

"Hera, you're here" I heard Alice said. So I walk to our seat and where they are.

"What's happening??" I asked. I see how their expressions change. Sumeryeso ang mga itsura nila.

"The Fire Lion Gang and The Water Dragon gang are fighting. The rank 10 and 9" Hades---Dlyrd said seriously. Ohh well why don't get their position---I changed my mind. As I look at my team mates. Maybe I can, but they will not. Marami pang training ang kailangan nila para maabot iyon.

I looked at them, so serious. I sighed. They are really strong but they can't just see it.

"By the way, Athena, the Silver gang leader change the sole match's decision. He will give us a month to rank up higher. And if we do, our gang will stay and we will stay too in this academy." I say to them. And I see how their body relaxed. Alam kong kinakabahan sila ngayon, kaya sinabi ko sa kanila para hindi kami mahirapan sa laban mamaya.

"Water Dragon Gang won this 80th match again!!" Our eyes diverted on the stage. The fire lion's member are all down and lying on the floor. And only few are standing and still awake from the other.

"Next, Rank 67 Mysterious  Era Gang and Rank 70 Drag----Divine Gods Gang, please come on stage" the mc said. Oh the fate is really in our favor. This is our chance. Mas napaaga pa

"Athena, Psyche, Ares, and Hades don't let this chance go" I said to them. And they smirked. That's it!! Let's show them what our gang have!! And what our gang can do.

WE entered the stage and I can say that the other team is not really so strong. Oh they got into the wrong gang to play with. Malas sila na ako ang nakaharap nila

"Mysterious Era and Divine Gods Gang, FIGHT!!" after that I immediately run towards their leader, I think. Siya kasi yung nasa gitna. Well, they have 3 boys and two girls. They are also five members so it is really on our side today.

I kick him in his side and kick him on the other side. After that I kick him in his stomach. I grin when he spit out on the other side of the ring. I use that chance to look on my other members. Ang bilis kasing talunin ng leader nila.

Alice is fighting with a girl on the other team. And I can say that she is almost winning. And on the other side Beatrix is also fighting with a girl in the gang. And she is also winning too.

While the two boys is almost finish with the two boys on the other team. I can even hear them pleased not to hurt them. Well, I will end this losers now. I saw the man that I was fighting is already standing. Akala ko siya lang ang weak, pati pala mga kasmahan niya rin.

So I immediately run towards him and kick him again in his two sides, punched him in his stomach and kick him in the head. I can even saw how blood covered my hands and feet. After that, bumulagta na lang ang katawan ng lima sa sahig. I'm dissapointed.

Tss, such a weak one!!

"T-the D-divine Gods Gang wins!!" the mc says. Hmmpp such a weaklings. Hindi man lang niya ako nahawakan.

And after that we get out of the stage and get in our seats. Pero may isang tao ang kumuha ng atensyon ko. What is he doing here??

The School's President is here and why is he with my brother?? I can even saw how my brother serve that dumbass. Hmmpp I didn't know that you are that, such a loser, I underestimated you, brother. I kinda feel dissapointed.

"Miss Lucy, wala na daw tayong laban ngayon, kaya pwede na daw tayong umalis" Napatingin ako kay beatrix ng sabihin niya iyon.

"Oh is that so??" I asked. At napatango naman sila. Well, maybe we can continue our training. I can say that, they got stronger after that training yesterday.

"Next, Rank 2 The Conquerors Gang and Rank 1 The Hell Emperor Gang, please come on stage" Napatigil ako sa paglakad papunta sa pintuan ng arena nang marinig ko iyon. And then I turned my head around.

I can see Mr. President on the stage and another gang on the other side. So that's why he is here?? Well, why don't I stay for a moment?? I'm sure that this match will be very interesting. Rank 2 and Rank 1?? Mukhang makikita ko pa kung paano siya lumaban.

"Guys, let's stay for a moment, I wanna watch this match" I tell them. At nakita ko naman na nagkatinginan sila. I sighed. Maybe they got the wrong idea.

"Okay, miss" they said. Pagkatapos niyon ay bumalik na kami sa aming inuupuan kanina. Hmmmm interesting!!

______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!

What can you say about this chapter?