Chapter 39

Pagdating namin sa susunod na floor ay tumambad sa amin ang mga lalaljing maskulando. Tsk, I can't waste my time with this sh*ts!! Agad kong sinugod ang isang lalaki at pinatalsik ito sa malayo. I glanced on the other guys and to the two behind me now. I no d at them and we start fighting the opponents.

I punched every man that is in my way.  I kick who are attacking me and I am fighting whose much stronger than them. I smirked. Don't worry my love.  I'm going to amke this fast for you.

Lucy's PoV

I glanced at Dlyrd busy watching in his computer. I don't know what us he watching though. I sigh and look at the room's door. I wish they get here fast.

"They will be late, but they are coming" then the man in front of me speak.  So I look at him. What does he mean??

"Here take a look" then I glanced on his computer.  And there I saw Cedrick,  Lance and Vaughn fighting around 50 mens. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Bakit mo ba ito ginagawa??" I asks him. Kanina ko pa siya tinatanong pero hindi siya sumasagot kung bakit nga ba niya ginagawa ito.

"I am doing this for me and you" he said. Kaya napaakunot ang noo ko.

"I need to be powerful to save her and I need you to do that" he said while looking from the window of his dormitory. Base sa view nito ay nasa top floor kami.

"Who's she??" I asks. Then he look at me at sinalubong ko ang tinging iyon.

"Lucia,  the only girl that I fell in love with" he said. Lucia??

"You know what?? I always see her to you,  but on the opposite" he continues. Based from his action,  maybe he really is saying the truth.

"She is very kind and loving but sometimes cold. But I love her" a tear fall from his eyes. Napaiwas ako  g tingin. I reallu hate dramas.

"But that f*cking man get her!!..... " he shouted and broke the glass in his hands at gumawa ito ng ingay.

Humarap siya sa akin at nagsalita.

"That's why I need you to get her,  but I can't just do that matutunugan ako. So I---I fake my identity para makalapit sayo"  he added. I closed my eyes and feel the air coming fron the outside of the broken window. Silence surrounded us.

"I want you to help me please" then he uttered after the long silence. I sigh.

"Sure,  you don't have to do this I'll f you just want my help" I said that to him. And I was shocked for the next thing happened. He hugged me tight and then the door opens.

Nanlaki ang mata ko.  He is finally here!! Napatingin ako sa taong nasa may pintuan. Tatayo na sana ako nang may maramdaman akong matulis na bagay na nasa leeg ko. I gasped.

"So you are already here,  Vaughn" Dlyrd said to the man in front of us.

"Where are the others??" he continues. But Vaughn just glared at him.

"You f*cling *ssh*l*!!" matapos niyon ay sinugod nito si Dlyrd. Wtf!?

"Vaughn!!" I shouted and then he stopped. Binaling niya angmention a user tingin sa akin at nagtataka akong tinignan.

"Gusto mo ba akong mamatay!?" tanong ko dito. At agad naman itong umiling. Tsk,  napairap na lang ako.

"He is a very bad person,  please attack him and please don't do the opposite" I said. And then I felt something in my neck. I smirked. I know he understand what I want to say. But the otherwise think so.

Binitawan niya ako at nang mabitawan na niya ako ay agad naman itong sinugod ni Vaughn. I smirked. That was a nice tactic.  Thanks to him though!!

"F*ck you!!" I heard him groaned. So I smirked him. Sinuntok siyang muli ni Vaughn ng malakas at nawalan na ito ng malay. That was quite easy!! I thought we will do something dangerous.

"Lucy faster,  this building has a bomb,  Harry said" I heard Vaughn speak. So I hurriedly go near him and go out in the room with him and Dlyrd.

Ginamit namin ang hagdan dahil base sa kanya ay hindi daw magagamit ang elevator. Talagang gusto niyang pahirapan sina Vaughn at kami pag-alis. Arrrrrgggghhhhh.

"Vaughn,  I think of an idea" I said.  Kaya napatingin ito sa akin.

"Asks harry how many minutes left for the bomb to explode" I commanded him at agad  din naman niyang ginawa.

"2 minutes" he said. I nod.  This would be perfect!!

"Are you afraid of heights??" I asks him while walking through the area.

"No,  and what the f*ck are you doing?? Do you want us dead??" I heard him said. Tumingin ako sa kanya at inirapan ito. I already found it!!

"What are you going to do with that??" he asks when he saw what I am holding. I smirked at him. After that I kissed him in the lips and show him what I was holding on the other hand.

And seemz he gets it. Lumapit ako sa may glass window at tinapon doon ang solid na bagay. I smirked when I saw how the window glass breaks and its pieces shattered all over the place.

Inabot ko sa kanya ang isang lubid and now tinali ko ito sa matibay na poste. We are going to be a mountain cm climber right now. I glanced at him and Dlyrd.

"Kaya mo ba siya??" I asks him. And he just smirked at me. Tsk.

"One, two, three!!" after that sabay kaming tumalon pababa. At doon natanaw namin ang iba pang mga taong naghihintay sa amin.

Pagkatapos naming makababa ay agad din na sumabog ang bomba. Tumakbo kami papalayo sa building na iyon at pumunta sa mga kasamahan namin at ang org ni papa.

"I am veey glad you make it,  boss and miss" masiglang bati ni Alice. Kaya naman ay nginitian konna LA ang ito at binaling ang tingin kay Vaughn.

"Sumama ka na muna sa kanila,  I will talk to your family. And at last we are going to get married soon" then he kissed me. Tsk, nakakainis!! Bakit ba ako kinikilig??

"Ayiiiieeeeeee" sinamaan konnaman ng tingin ang mga loko-loko na nangantyaw pa.

But I smiled and closed my eyes.  I wish this is the last.

_______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!

A/N: Sorry Lucy dahil hindi matutupad ang wish mo, hohohohoho.  Btw, next na ang chapter 40 and next ay epilouge at mga special chapters. Ano kaya ang mangyayari next??

Abangan......