Chapter 26

Vaughn's PoV

D*mn it!! Why does every guy likes her?? Sh*t!! I'm really out of my mind!!

"Vaughn" Lucy called me. Ofcourse I know her voice since we are both with the same gang.

"What??" I blankly asked her. I stared at her face when she arch her brow.

I'm really nervous to tell her the truth. When I said that I like her earlier. I just got that unbelievably look. And I'm worried what will she treat me after that. Katulad na lang ng ginawa at sinabi niyang nalaman niya ang tungkol kay Dlyrd.

"The gang wants to celebrate" she said and she looks at me in the eye. And I can't help to look away.

I don't know where does it start. But I just felt it. Well, It is really unbeleivable that I fall for this girl. Besides I'm good at hiding my expressions. I don't even know how does my mother knows about it.

"Tss" then I leave her there.

We entered our dormitory and then the party has already started. Seriously!? Tss.

"Alice!!"

"Ano ba Syndra!!"

"F*ck Cedrick"

"Dlyrd, Lance!!"

I sit on one of the sofas in iour living room. And get some drinks. I'm tired and exhausted, I need this.

"Hey Frey!!" beatrix called lucy. And the latter look at beatrix. I can't help but to watch her everyday.

We are celebrating our win. Masyadong maraming tao sa cafeteria kaya dito nila naisipan na magcelebrate. Lucy objects, but they really are pushy and that's why we are here, celebrating.

"Come on, Miss!!" tawag pa ni Cedrick kay lucy. They are holding some plates full of food on their hands. And she has none. Isn't she hungry??

"You shouldn't be celebrating early. We still has many opponents to defeat" she said. And so the whole gang stop from what they are doing. But not me.

This is the reason why she doesn't feel what I feel for her. Masuado siyang nagfofocus palagi sa ganitong bagay. She is responsible but feeling she is taking all of the responsibility here.

"Don't be KJ, frey" wika ni Syndra but she just rolled her eyes at Syndra. I like it when she is doing that. It's kind of attractive.

"I'm serious here" Lucy stated seriously.

"Tss"

"Don't worry miss, matatalo natin sila mamaya" Cedrick said.

"Yeah, we will give our best!!" she sigh.

I STARED blankly ahead. We are here at the arena, and we will be fighting another gang. And I hate it because the gang's leader is a guy. I'm pretty sure that he will be wanting Lucy too. D*mn it!!

"Hello miss" the guy greeted Lucy. And so I glared at him.

"Come on, let's havs a challenge" I stared at him blankly. I don't want to bring this up again. Not again.

"Yeah, fine" but Lucy said. I sighed. She really never turns down any opponent, and so a challenge.

"If we win you will date me" I can't help but to grit my teeth. And then someone touch my shoulder. So I look at the guy.

Dlyrd is just looking at me seriously. And so I calmed myself. He knows what I feel for Lucy but he never tell his.

"If we won you will be say that you lose" Lucy said. She looks bored.

"Ok fine" and so I glared at the man. I'm very sure that he will be the one I will be taking down first.

"Okay fighters!! FIGHT!!" after tha announcer said that.I immediately attavk their gang leader. Which is the guy Lucy is talking to earlier.

"Oh easy!!" he shouted. But I just look at him blankly. I should be the only one who will like her. Possesive is what you called it. But yes, I am possesive of her.

I attack him with my kicks and punches. You cannot even anoid it eventhough you are fast. I am strength so no one can beat me.

The guy is just a punching bag for me. I already felt dying everytime I undergo my uncle's trainning. Yes, my uncle trained me to be this powerful. But then he just want to use me.

"Arrggghhh!!" I heard the guy groaned in pain. I look at him in the eye. He is already begging. But I chose not to stop.

He is now already lying on the floor with bloods dripping in his skin. Tss, such a loser. He can't even touch me.

"Y-you" I kick his stomach many times until he spit blood. But I'm not yet contented.

I pulled his hair and then punch him in his face. You can't barely know him because of my punch. Then I threw him away through the other side of the arena.  And there he is, lying. Getting near to death. I doubt every man that I fought are still alive.

*clang*

*boom*

I glanced to others. They are still fighting. But what most get my attention is Lucy. There she is, angry again. So I walk towards her.

"Lucy" I called her name. And then she look at me. She looks innocent. D*mn it!!

"Stop that" I said. But then I thought that she would stop but she didn't. What's gotten through her??

"Lucy, stop that!!" I shouted at her. But she didn't stop.

I touch her shoulders and then she glared at me." Bakit ka ba palaging nakikialam hah!?" she shouted. And so I sighed. I hugged her tight.

She tried to get off me but I didn't let her go. And so on she already stop. Maybe she is already tired. I glanced at our gangmates. They are all staring at us, especially Dlyrd. And my eyes turned blank.

I hug her tight and then I pulled her to the exit. I know what will be the result afterall.

"Winner, Divine Gods Gang!!"

Lucy's PoV

Nakakainis!! Nakuryente na naman ako!! And this guy is really annoying. Saan niya ba ako dadalhin?? At kanina I tried not to follow him but I still ended up here, following his tracks.

"Where are we going??" I askhim irritatedly. But he just look at me blankly. What??

"Cafeteria, you seems hungry" he said. Kaya agad na napakunot ang noo ko. Hungry?? Seriously!?

"Hindi----" I stopped my words qhen I heard my stomach grumbles. Oh sh*t!! I didn't eat a while ago.

I glared at him but he just smiled. Wait!! Smiled?? He smiled?? But it's just a second. Sumeryoso ulit siya. Tsk.

__________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!

A/N: Yes, Vaughn's uncle is the one who taught him how to fight. Malalaman niyo din naman ito sa mga susunod na chapters. And I have a secret to tell, Decras clan has a disorder of being possesive. Kaya ganyan siya kay Lucy. Btw, I'm still trying na bigyan ng kahit kaunting time si Vaughn at Lucy. Hahaha and Dlyrd too.