Chapter 3

Arrrrggggg damn that bastard!! Why does he have to fucking show up!? I frustatedly throw the can juice I was drinking when I heard someone groan. I looked at the girl who's holding her head and I saw my can juice rolling on the floor beside her. Did it hit her??

"Ms. Alice!!" I was taken a back when someone called someone's name. But I just realize that he was talking about the braidy girl that I hit a while ago when he walk towards her. Sino kaya ang dalawang ito??

"Ms. Alice t-the g-gang!!" after that I just saw them hurriedly run through the opposite direction that I am taking. Anong nangyari??

My brows furrowed when I heard the word 'gang'. What does he mean with that?? Well, I don't have classes to attend right this hour so maybe I can take a peek right?? Wala namang masama

Next thing I do is walk towards the direction that the two go to a while ago. It's seems that the whole hallway is quiet, is it because of the problem in those sudents gang?? Napansin ko lang na kapag ganito ay mayroong pinagkakaguluhan ang mga tao.

"MR. SMITHSERSON!! Yes, you have the rights to dissolve my gang.........but I will never let that happen!!" I blinked my eyes at the girl who is facing my brother's gang and him. The silver gang's high ranked members are with him. And she is not scared, huh?? Ang tapang niya ha

"Ms. Montreal, your gang is ranked 70, that means lowest of all the school gangs, I gave you a year to make it on the top 60 but your rank never change, along with your power. And being on the lowest rank is supposed to be disbanded and you guys should be expelled. I'm sorry for your loss, Ms. Montreal" I gritted my teeth as he walks away infront of the girl. Lalapit na sana ako nang biglang magsalita si braidy girl.

"Mr. Smithserson, if I win a sole match against you, would you mind letting our gang stay??" Oh how brave she is!! I like that!! At nakita ko naman na napalingon ang bruhildo kong kapatid rito.

"Oh that's what I'm waiting for you to say Ms. Montreal. Then let's take a match tommorrow on the gang arena, see you!!" he said. After my brother say that he walk away and all the students gathered also leave. I didn't know my brother is doing some dirty tricks here in school. Hmmppp such a real dumbass!!

Well, then I think I already know what to do now. I smirked. Lumapit ako kay braidy hair na ngayon ay tulala.

"Ms. Montreal isn't it??" I asked the girl. And I saw her look at me and I saw how her face turns pale. Ohh maybe she thinks that I am one of my brother's ally. At hinding hindi ko iyon hahayaang mangyari!!

"Don't ya worry, I'm not in good terms with my brother" I told her as I enter their gang's place. I can saw not so many members though. Pero maganda naman ang place at mga gamit nila.

And a the man who calls the braidy girl a while ago said "Oh come on, you siblings are so-----------" I cut him though. Ayoko nang patagalin ito. I want to have a gang to rule on as soon as possible.

"I wanna join your gang" I said. I can even see them shocked. Who wouldn't right?? In this kind of situation no one would dare to join this group. But not me.

"Are you even thinking?? For you information, kalaban namin ang kuya mo!! O baka naman isa kang espiya!! Hah hindi kami----------" I cutted the bratty lady's words which is one of the members, siguro??

"I'm not that worthless man's ally. I don't even acknowledge him as my brother, and I'm sure he is too" I said. And I saw everybody relaxed. But then.........

"Ms. Smithserson, why bother joining our group with our situation?? You can join the Top rank gangs if you want" I heard the braidy girl say. And that makes me smirk again.

"That's it!!" I shouted. And their brows furrowed.

"What do you mean by that??" the girl with the bratty ascent asked.

"I like challenges!! And I'm gonna make sure that this gang will be on the top spot of all the gangs here!! If you will let me join your group" I said. Napabuntong hininga naman sila. Why?? Hayss masyado bang mataas ako mag-isip??

"Okay if that's what you want!!" the girl with braided hair---which who I threw my can juice a while ago said. Kaya napangisi ako. My plans is really going well.

"Okay then let's meet later afternoon---when the class is finished--- in this room. See you later!!" I said and walk away. At pagkalabas ko naman ay nakita ko ang walanghiya kong kapatid.But I just smirked when I saw my brother walking away with his gang members.

I smiled at him when our eyes met. I can even see how his body screams anger. Maybe as of now, he already know that I already join that gang. Well, let's just meet in hell my worthless brother. Pagkatapos niyon ay dumeretso na ako sa susunod kong klase.

THE room's quiet and all the members are here. There are five members in this gang and that includes me. I finally know their names and I will introduce them to you.

Alice Montreal, the former leader of this gang and the girl who I threw my can juice. She has a braid hair on the two sides. She also wears nerdy glasses. But she is strong.

Next, Beatrice John, she is the bratinella that I am talking to. She has long wavy hair and she wears those long fake fingernails---I can tell. She is undeniably strong too.

The third one is, Cedrick Liannon, Alice's second hand and he has a blonde hair that reached his shoulder. He is really strong too.

And last, Dlyrd Zeville. he is very mysterious holding two balls playing in his hands. He has a bad boy look and he is strong too.

And now, we will discuss our gang changes as a new leader. Yes, I am the new leader of this group. And I will never let this very strong gang be dissolved. As I can see, I already know why he wants to dissolve this gang. Gust niyang pabagsakin ang mga taong hahadlang sa kanya. They just lack on connections.

"Okay, everyone!! No more greetings we'll start our meeting" I said while smirking. When I saw them eager to listen. I started the meeting. Hindi na ako magpapaligoy pa

"As a first step, we'll have our new gang name. The----------" I stopped my words when Alice stand up.

"What?? Why??" she asked. But I just smirked. I can even saw others stared at me.

"The Dragon's Nest is too very low-key name. So I want to name our gang with a powerful one, the one who can make it to the top, and that name is not really suited in this change I'll make, no offense meant" I answered. And I saw her back at her seat and everyone is still looking at me waiting to say something.

"So what will be our gang's new name then??" Alice asked. I smirked once again. I'll name this as the most powerful gang name of all.

"Divine Gods Gang" I uttered. And I just saw how their eyes widened. The most powerful gang that I, we will make. Napangiti ako.

Hope to see how your face get angry, brother.

_______________

-Revised-

Plagiarism is a crime!