shaeio

Nagagalak ang RomancePH na ibahagi sa inyo ang aming interview kasama ang isa sa winners ng Heartroma na si shaeio! Mas kilalanin pa siya at malaman ang kanyang proseso sa pagsusulat sa interview na ito

Would you join future contests?

Yes, I would love to join future contests. After all, it's not just about announcing one or two winners, it's about the passion every writer can offer.

How do you feel in winning Heartroma?

Actually, I never really expected to win. I joined because a friend of mine, my favorite author, encouraged me to join. So, winning Heartroma proves that we never really know what's ahead of us unless we try.

What is your definition of Love?

Ohhh. This is all of a sudden. Anyways, for me, love means no matter what. You know there is love involved when you do something without expecting anything in return and at the same time, you don't look for any reason/s of doing such.

What can you say about the prompt?

The prompt is timely so many writers as well as readers will be able to relate and share their own 'hugot' stories and experiences.

What inspires you to write?

My inspiration in writing is the fact that there is always something new to learn. Writing doesn't mean you are already full of knowledge instead there is continuous growth and development. I think that's what inspires me.

How did you come up with your story "Coffee, Jaylee?" 

I really don't know how I ended up with the plot as I do not have any idea how to start in the first place. I just wrote what came to mind then no further revisions. To be honest, I considered my entry a "mema" or "memaipasa lang" since I totally forgot that it's deadline already.

Do you drink coffee?

Actually, no. My body is not coffee-friendly so it's a challenge to write something about coffee. That's the good thing about being a writer. It widens one's imagination and creativity.

When did you start writing in wattpad? 

I once wrote in Wattpad way back 2015, if I am not mistaken. However, I just wrote one chapter, wasn't able to finish the story then stopped. I started writing again last September 2020.

How did you come up with your username?

It's just simple mathematics without numbers haha. I just used the first three letters of my name plus eio. I love hearing AEIO that's why. 

What is your message to your co-writers?

To my co-writers, let's just continue this passion and always keep the fire burning. We may have our different reasons for writing but I know that we have that one common goal to express ourselves. Never stop learning, never stop growing and together let's fly to fullest of our potentials.