YellowPetals

Take your time to get to know YellowPetals better! A Watty Award winner and writer of The One I Left Behind and Just One Date, alamin kung ano pa ang kanyang mga never before shared stories and other personal tidbits na tanging dito lang sa RomancePH mahahanap! Let's go.

1. Anong time-clock niyo po sa pagsusulat? Anong oras kayo nagsusulat? 

-I prefer to write in the evening when everyone else is asleep, or if time allows, during lunchbreaks. It's really not easy to find time to write in between a full time job and duties at home, that's why there are times when I can't update even if I wanted to. Sorry dear readers, I know it's been ten years 

2. Anong genre ng kuwento ang gusto niyong isulat? 

-I prefer writing teen fiction, na-stuck na yata ang puso ko doon. But recently I have been trying to level up to romance to reach more readers. Inspirational love stories, preferably.

3. If magkakaroon ka ng librong na-publish, sino ang una mong bibigyan? 

-I would give my published book to a trusted friend who believed in me when no one else did. 

4. Kung maiiwan ka sa isang deserted island na isa lang ang pwedeng maksama, sino ang pipiliin mo? 

-Isa lang? Hindi pedeng isang family? 

5. Saan ang iyong dream destination at bakit? 

-My dream destination would be Ilocos, or Baguio, or Boracay or Batanes. It's more fun in the Philippines!

6. Tell us about your first celebrity crush. 

-I have lots of them I can't remember who was the first but the one I can remember very clearly was Mark Feehily of Westlife. Way before he came out of the closet . I recon saving my allowance just to buy every magazine that he was in and I even stood in line for a whole day just to watch their concert. 

7. Ano ang iyong mga goals para sa taong ito? 

-You know what? I have a lot of goals set for this year. Until Taal eruption happened. Until Covid 19 arrived. Suddenly, my main goal was down to one... to keep my family safe and healthy. In times like these you realize what really matters, who really matters. May God bless and protect us all. 

8. Ang sa tingin mo ang iyong biggest accomplishment? 

-One of my biggest accomplishment in life is knowing that I touch people's lives with my writing. Readers have been sending messages, telling me how they learned lessons in life and love from my stories and it gives me the greatest satisfaction. It's as if my mission in writing is accomplished. It makes writing even more rewarding. 

9. Ibahagi sa amin at iyong mga fans ang iyong pinaka paboritong akda and tell us we should read it. 

-Awww...it's hard to choose a favorite. I mean, The One I Left Behind is my first love. It was my first ever story written online and it gave me my very first Watty award in 2015. And then Let Love Happen paved it's way into a lot of reader's heart, making it a part of the Watty's Shortlist and winning a RomancePH award. So I guess I'd choose Just One Date. :) Just because a story didn't earn an award doesn't mean it's not worth reading. Just like the other two stories, it is a beautiful series of life and love's twists and turns. Iyon ang pinakamasakit sa pusong kwento na nasulat ko so far. But it's also packed with loads of lessons that will linger even as you finish reading. It made a lot of people laugh and cry and realize what love and sacrifice is all about. So guys, feel free to read and find out if what I'm saying is right 

10. Meron ka bang mensahe para sa iyong mga readers?

- I'd love to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! I have very loyal readers who have been with me since The One I Left Behind until Just One Date, and up to Let Love Happen. They have been there when I was just counting my first 100 reads and up to now. They have supported me when nobody else wanted to read my stories. So thank you everyone for each read, each vote, each follow, each comment, each message. Thank you for believing in me, for inspiring me to write and for hanging in there when it's hard to find time to write. Please know that I appreciate each and everyone of you and I would love to meet you all soon. So help me spread the love, okay? Lovelots!