jazlykdat

Ms. LJ is here! Sit back and relax as we get to know the writer of Married to a Hot Magnate and The Empire Series 2: Von Leandrei Playful walang iba kundi si jazlykdat! Basahin ang kanyang payo sa mga baguhan na mga manunulat and more because RomancePH wants to spoil you just like that!

 LJ is here! Sit back and relax as we get to know the writer of Married to a Hot Magnate and The Empire Series 2: Von Leandrei Playful walang iba kundi si jazlykdat! Basahin ang kanyang payo sa mga baguhan na mga manunulat and more because Romance...

1. Ano ang maipapayo mo sa mga baguhang manunulat?

-To all the budding writers, Never stop writing and while you hone your skills in writing, widen your horizon. Magbasa nang magbasa, from novels to manga to newspapers to sports magazines, as in kahit anong genre. Manood ng movies (sa iba't-ibang genre). It will give you a lot of ideas about the world, both fiction and non-fiction. Accept suggestions and criticisms, but never lose your own style. Last and most important of all, never attempt to plagiarize. May sarili kang ideya at style na wala sa kahit na sinong naglipanang writer sa mundo. Trust your own ability. 

2. Ibahagi sa amin at iyong mga fans ang iyong pinaka paboritong sariling akda and tell us why we should read it. 

-Among my stories, pinakapaborito ko ang The Empire Series 1: Vander Lewis Rush Ito 'yong story na sobra kong iniyakan. It wasn't just about romance. It was about family. The story will make you face the harsh realities of life. That marriage isn't a bed of roses no matter how financially stable you are. A story that will make you realize that children are the first casualties of a broken marriage, yet it will give you hope that they, too, may be the thread that could sew it back.It has mature content, but will leave a lot of lessons to teenagers, adults, and other writers

3. Meron ka bang mensahe para sa iyong mga readers?

-To all my readers,I will forever be grateful to all of you. Thank you so much for all the love and support. May God bless you, always. 

Leave it, 

 jazlykdat