ምዕራፍ 42

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Don't take it off" I conveyed, walking towards him. He glared at me confused "It's raining. I don't think we would be going out today"

I turned my gaze to take a look at the exterior. Fine, it was pouring but I had a perfect date planned out and now it's ruined. Lorenzo slides his suit jacket off and throws it on the bed. "Alright, then I'll improvise with what we have" I spoke, turning to face him.

He throws his head back and grunted "Fine, what you have in mind?"

I winked "A lot"

Lorenzo raised a brow. "Do you know how to cook?" I asked and he laughed "I have many talents, cooking it's not one of them"

"I'll just order food then" I informed and took a step closer. Lorenzo stared down at me "I thought you said you weren't going to distract me with sex" his eyes lowered to my lips. I tilt my head to the side and lowly chuckled "What kind of food you like the most?"

"You"

"I'm being serious"

"So am I" he replied, his gaze roaming free down my body. I shook my head and rolled my eyes "Sushi? Pizza?"

Lorenzo raised his hands to my hair and brushed it off my neck, his fingertips softly touching my skin "You look stunning" he talked, lowering his lips to my cheeks and kissing it.

I gulped and nodded. My sex drive has exceptionally increased. "What that you want?" he asked staring at my eyes now.

"Huh?"

"To eat, don't be dirty-minded"

Oh.

"I just like food, I don't care" I replied, ignoring some thoughts. He reached for his back but I stopped him by holding his arm "Don't you dare"

"Why not?"

I sighed "Because I'll pay and if you tried to say no I'll bite your dick"

He blinked "Pay, pay for everything if you want"

I grinned "Good boy"

Why did I say that?

Lorenzo pressed his lips together, muffling a laugh "Interesting choice of words"