PART 1

"thank you so much for this opportunity" I say shaking her hand "were glad to have you apart of the team at interview magazine" my boss says.  "when do I start" I ask smiling from ear to ear. "tomorrow morning 7am" she says. I shake her hand once more before leaving her office I walk out of the tall building of New York. I pull my phone out of my pocket and click on jimmy's name. 

it rings a couple of times before he picks up. "hey whats up y/n? were currently filming a video where all the guys are sitting in a pool of slime for 20k." "that sounds so cool, good luck guys!" I laugh. "who would want to see my best friend in one of the future videos?" he says into the camera im assuming. "haha very funny. anyways I got the job" I yell excitedly getting strange looks from people walking down the busy streets of New York.  "im happy for you! I knew you could do it!" he says. "good job" "thats great"  I hear many people say in the back. "thanks guys well ill let you get back to your challenge" I laugh. "bye y/n love you" he says "bye love you to" I say before the call ends. 

I walk to my car and drive to my apartment I get out and enter my apartment

I see my boyfriend josh sleeping on the couch I shut the door behind me and walking into the kitchen and laying my keys down. 

he jumps and looks at me "your home!" he says. "yea I am and I got the job" I say smiling. "oh." he says looking at me sad. "what?" I ask. "I just didnt think that you'd get it. I was hoping you didn't. thought you wanted to stay home with me everyday" he says trying to make me feel bad. 

"sorry love, im following my dreams" I say laughing a little and walking out of the room. it wasnt my dream my dream is to be a YouTuber but not everyone can get what that want so we have to go for the next thing... I go into our bedroom I take my shoes off and change out off my interview outfit I put on some shorts and a sports bra. "where are you going" josh ask walking in. "no where" I say laying down he lays down beside me and lays his head on my chest, "will you quit your job?" he ask. I make a weird face at him as he lifts his head up and looks at me. "um no. its always been my dream to become a journalist. everyone knows that jimmy. my old friend Ella" I say. "oh jimmy knows? im sure he does he knows everything I bet you told him first" he says getting up off the bed walking out. he walks back in with my phone. he looks through it. "oh yea right here jimmy" he says looking at the call log. I get out of the bed and snatch my phone out of his hand. "jimmys my best friend you know that" I say grabbing my tennis shoes, "hes always been there and knows things you dont. so yes of course I told him we've been friends since high school. he listens and hes happy that I got the job"  I walk to the kitchen grabbing my keys with josh close behind me. "I know baby im sorry I overreact you know how I get. please dont leave" he says. I open the door and walk out. he stands in the doorway saying hes sorry. I then hear the door slam. I walk to my car where I get in and put my shoes on because I walked out of my house barefoot I lock my car after I get back out and begin my walk to clear my head.

----

I walked to pick up my food that I previously ordered. I walk back to my apartment and unlock the door quietly all the lights were off. I quitely walk to the kitchen where I sat down to eat my food I was sitting in the silence and darkness when my phone dinged I jumped and checked it.

j- hey you ok?

I told him what happened earlier when I went on my run.

me- yea im good I just got home and now im eating. 

j- ok I just wanted to make sure you got home safe. I actually need to talk to you about something important tomorrow. also good luck on your first day I miss you a lot

me- thanks and alright you can call me whenever tomorrow 

I smile at my phone, I miss jimmy I wish I could have a life like his do stupid stuff all day everyday and have fun and friends and make money 

I finish eating and get in the bed. 

I fall asleep excited for my first day tomorrow.