Part 30

Chandlers alarm went off
I felt him move behind me
Then the sound stopped.
Chandler moved back towards me and wrapped his arms around me again.
He rested his chin on my head "we have to get up"
"I really don't want to" I groan
"Me either but we have places to be and we gotta get back home soon" he says
Then he gets up leaving me alone in bed. I lay on my back spread out as chandler goes to take a shower

I get my phone and scroll on social media for a little bit and then I get a FaceTime call from jimmy

I answer "good morning sunshine" he says on the other end "good morning" "how's handing out those toys going?" "oh yea im totally handing out toys" I say panning to the bed.

the bathroom door opens and chandler walks out in shorts with no shirt and a wet head.

I look at him "hello earth to y/n?" I look at him "huh" "I asked where chandler was" he laughs "oh hes right here" I say and chandler comes over and get in the camera "whats up man?" chandler says.

I get up as they were talking and I go in the bathroom and take a shower quickly.

I get out and brush my hair and French braid it in 2.

I walk out with a towel around me grab leggings and a t-shirt.

chandler looked away from me

I walk back in the bathroom and get dressed.

I walk out and chandlers still on the phone with jimmy but hes fully clothed

"so I guess were going to now and then head home" he says looking at me.

"alright guys be careful. your flight leaves at 3" jimmy says. and they hang up.

we pack our things and head out to the location that were supposed to give a bunch of presents.

we get out and I get the camera ready just as the truck filled with toys arrive they tell the man where to go and chandler puts on a little elf outfit "aww look at you" I laugh "I dont wanna hear it hush" he says as we walk into the big warehouse with a bunch of people around.

"alright guys were gonna start filming now" I say as I start the camera. chandler was standing in front of the truck.

"were here now lets give these kids there presents" he says and everyone cheers.

I then record everyone unloading the truck.

after a little bit I put the camera down and chandler starts handing me things to take to the pile of toys for the kids.

about a hour later

we gathered around again

"I just want to thank Mattel for donating all these toys for these kids there going to love them" chandler smiles.

-

we arrived at the airport and board our flight.

I sat in the window seat and chandler sat down beside me.

"I honestly hate plane rides" I say. "im so used to them im not scared anymore" chandler laughs.

-

we exited the plane and walked through the airport.

we walked to chandlers car that the boys left this morning for us.

I put my stuff in and we headed to my house.

we pulled in the driveway and Jimmy's car was here along with Chris. "umm what is going on?" I ask chandler as he grabs my bag.

he has a smirk on his face. "you know something. your not supposed to keep secrets from me thats not fair" "im sorry I know nothing" he says shutting his trunk.