PART 17

-JIMMY'S POV-
I pull into the driveway and see chandlers car still here
I get out and go inside and walk up the stairs to y/n's room

I open the door and see chandler look at me. he pulls the covers off him and Starts to get up "I was just leaving" he says. "no stay your fine, I was just coming to check on y/n"  "we were watching tv and she fell asleep" he says. I look at chandler then y/n. "alright well its pretty late so im going to bed" I say. "yea I think im going to leave" he says. "no you can stay. I wont tell" "I dont care if you do. I know she's cheating on me" he say. "I wont tell, I dont want anymore problems for y/n she's been through to much" I laugh. I shut the door and walk into my room 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

-Y/N'S POV-

I wake up in the bed alone. I sit up and rub my eyes. I get out of the bed and open my bedroom door, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen saw chandler sitting there eating a bowl of cereal. "you didnt leave?" I ask sleepily. he shakes his head "no I ended up falling asleep" he says with his mouth full.

he puts his spoon down in the bowl "you want to go get breakfast?" he ask. "no" I say looking through the fridge "haha funny. lets go" he says getting up. he puts his bowl in the sink

I laugh                 

"I dont want to go out" I say shutting the fridge. next thing I know im off the ground and hanging over chandlers shoulder. he shuts the door behind him and continues to carry me to his car.

he places me down at the passenger door. he opens the door and I get in. he shuts it walking to the other side of the car and getting in.

"im not even decent to go anywhere" I say. "shut up" he laughs. he pulls out of the driveway and to Waffle House

we get there and I get out followed behind chandler. he walks infront of me and opens the door as we walk in and get a table. we order breakfast "how are you?" he ask. "I feel like I could sleep for days" I laugh a little. "what about you?" I ask smiling. "good, tired" he laughs.

the waiter comes and takes our order.

We sit there "do what are you going to buy with that money?" Chandler ask. "So I want a House, something small maybe 2 bedrooms maybe 3. I want furniture as well. I want to buy a car and a computer, ps4. TVs. Then I wanna buy some groceries to stock my house and a phone and then probably save the rest" I say taking a sip of my drink after. "Sounds like a good plan" chandler says"what about you what are you gonna do with your money?" I ask. "im not sure yet." he says.

"do you miss new York?" he ask. "no, no way. I was to stressed. my job that I had I worked everyday and only slept a few hours and sometimes I would sleep on my couch. I worked on my days off and I was basically a assistant and it was not what I wanted to do but I needed the money. my ex didnt pay anything and it caused me to have no money because I payed rent and for food and the car and everything else. I was miserable but had no where to go." I say.

"why didnt you come back?" he ask. "my dad. I didnt want to come back because of all the bad memories and I dont want to see my dad what so ever" I say. "oh im sorry y/n. but im glad your here now...im glad I got to meet you" chandler smiles at me.

they bring our food and we sit in silent and eat. "hey where Megan?" I ask. "I have no clue I havent talked to her" he says. I take another bite of my food. "so what was your dreams when you graduated high school." "I wanted to be a YouTuber. I wanted to explore the world and help people and give people the life I never had. I wanted a better life, but instead I ended up in New York and started working for all the money I had just spent. That's when I met my ex josh. We were good for a year until shit hit the fan. But anyways that's old news and this is my life now and I'm so much happier." I smile taking a bit of my waffle. Chandler smiles back at me.
We continued eating and once we finished chandler payed

Chandler held the door open as we walked out and got in his car.

We started driving down the road "you know I'm gonna pay you back for that right?" I laugh he grins "yea I know" he laughs "your not gonna fight me about it?" "Nope because I'm not gonna take your money anyways so it's fine" "chandler!!!" I laugh

Chandlers phone rings and he answers it. "Yea she's right here" he says and I look at him confused. He hands me his phone
"Hello?" I ask waiting to see who was on the other line. "Hey it's Katie I was calling to ask if you wanted to come with us later tonight, Maddie and I are going  out to eat at a fancy restaurant" she ask. "Uh yea sure I'd love to" " I'll let you know what time in a little bit" she says.

I hand chandler his phone back as we pull into the house. I get out "I'm so ready to have my own house" I say. "Why?" "So I don't have to depend on other people" I laugh. We walk in and I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on.

I was soon joined by chandler. I turn and look at him. He looks me in the eyes. "Thanks for breakfast by the way" I say kind of nervous and look away.

We pick something to watch and settle in our spots  on the couch.

I ended up falling asleep again....