PART4

"what the fuck are you doing?" I ask. he looks at me shocked. "i..i.." "you were looking through my phone? what you dont trust me?" I ask angrily. "I was just" "maybe you should get off your butt and look for a job or something" I say grabbing my phone from his hand. "I have a job. I payed for this house and for your car! I bought your car and I give you all my money!" he yells I bust out laughing. "no one else wants your y/n only me! better get used to being at home im calling your job and letting them know your quitting" I grab my keys and walk out the door "goodbye josh" I say i exit the apartment building and just start driving not sure where but I just driving. after a hour I decided to call jimmy "hi" I say kind of upset. "hey whats up" he ask. "sorry about earlier. josh hungup the phone im sorry" I say again. "dont say your sorry its not your fault but do you have a minute?" he ask. "yea im just driving I had to get out of the house." I say "so um I was wondering if you would want to move back to North Carolina I know you said you'd never come back but I just wanted to ask ill pay for your plane ticket" he says. I was kind of frozen I didnt speak and neither did he for a minute ive never really thought about moving back except for the fact that I dont want to and told myself I never would I was staring into space. "y/n?" "yea im here. ive just never thought about it honestly you know I said id never come back" I say, " I know but I miss you and I can tell your not happy. you work everyday for over 12 hours you walk on eggshells with josh and you dont want to be a journalist or a assistant or whatever you do. you want to be a YouTuber like we always dreamed please just think about it?" he ask. "ill think about it, maybe" I say. "yes!" he says. "I said maybe jimmy! anyways let me get back home and talk to josh about it" I laugh. he hangs up after the says he loves me.

I make the drive back home and I unlock the door. "josh?" I yell. i get no response. he wasnt here. I get in the bed for a little thinking about what jimmy said. am I really not happy? am I stressed? how does he even know? I laugh at myself for overthinking everything like usual

I hear the door open then close. I walk out of the bedroom "good your home. why arent the dishes done?" he ask. I look at him like hes stupid "are you being serious right now?" I laugh a little. "yea and what are you cooking tonight the one time your home and your not cooking" he complained. "whats wrong with you" I say aggravated. I walk back into the bedroom and shut the door in his face "im sorry y/n I didnt mean to" he says. "your so bipolar" I say. he gets in bed beside me. "hey? I need to talk to you" I say turning toward him. "whats up" "im thinking about moving back to North Carolina" I say. he looks at me funny "yea no your not but thats funny, so whats for dinner?" he ask "you can come with me" "no. because your not going" he says. my phone rings I get up to find it and answer "hello?" "where are you?" ms cox yells on the other end "im at home its my day off" I say. "well can you come in I need you"she says and hangs up.

I grabbed my keys "where you going? your always leaving" "yea work called I got to go" I say and walk out the door.

*1 WEEK LATER*

I locked the front door at work as i walked out. ive worked everyday this week...till midnight. I havent talked to jimmy or anyone because josh smashed my phone. I catch up with sam who was walking away. "hey sam?" he turns around "hey y/n" he says. "can I borrow your phone?" I ask. he smiles and hands me his phone I type in jimmys number and it rings. I wait for a answer it went to voicemail. "he didnt answer. thank you though" I laugh. we walked our separate ways as I went home to josh who has been acting ridiculous lately...

I get home and open the front door. All the lights were on and I find a drunk josh on the couch "what are you doing home so late?" He slurs "worked late today again. you smashed my phone so I couldn't text you" I say. he gets up from the couch and gets in my face "what did you say?" he ask. "I said that your a asshole and I wish I was with someone else" I say. "well your ugly and no one wants you. no wonder theres a scar on your face your dad didnt even want you because your so ugly! your worthless and do nothing!" he yells. I walk away hitting his shoulder as I go to our bedroom and shut the door locking it and getting in the bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep.