PART 15

I wake up to a knocking noise. I grab my pillow and cover my head to drowned out the sound. 

it didnt work. 

I threw the covers off me and walked out of my bedroom down the stairs to the front door. "so no one else can answer?" I yell. I get no response. 

I open the door and see Karl. "what are you doing here?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "good morning to you to then" he laughs. I step out of the way and he walks in. I shut the door. "do you know what time it is?" he ask. "obviously not" I laugh gesturing to myself "its 12:30. we have to be at the warehouse by 1"  "I slept that late?" I ask and he nods. he sits down on the couch and scrolls through instagram. I walk up the stairs and brush my hair. I put on some black nike shorts and a tshirt. I wanted to wear something comfy because im gonna be there until I win. 

I make my bed that I messed up when I got up. I brush my teeth and put on some makeup. I spray myself with perfume and walk out of my bedroom. 

I walk down the stairs and I see Karl recording me walking down the stairs over his shoulder. "what are you doing?" I laugh. "nothing" he laughs. 

he gets off the couch "you ready?" "I guess" I laugh 

we walk out of the door and get in his car. 

we start our drive and stopped for coffee on the way because Karl insisted.

we pulled up to the office/warehouse(I dont know what you want me to call it let me know what I should call it in the comment!!) we walk in and I see everyone already there. I had my coffee in my hand chris and chandler run up to me "look who's late this time" chandler laughs in my face. "shutup" I laugh. "no one woke me up" "you ready?" chris asked. I nodded. 

I walk over in front of the cameras and see 3 other guys I introduce myself "hi im y/n" I smile at them. "hi im Jorge" he returns the smile. 

"hi im Omar" "im Akira" they both introduce themselves. 

there was a giant box of money in the middle of the room 

chandler walked over to me he had a yellow shirt on and handed me one. I handed him my coffee and I walked off into the bathroom. I took off my shirt and put the other one on. I walk out of the bathroom and finally jimmy comes in "look who's here" he says "did you forget about me?" I ask. "no" he laughs 

jimmy hands us each a glove to put on our left hand. 

"alright you guys ready?" jimmy ask. we stand around the box of money. 

they start the cameras. 

"please put your right hand on this cash" we each put our hand.

"dead serious. last one to take your hand off this stack of cash keeps it. I dont care if it take a day, month, year, a decade. the last person to remove there hand gets the money" jimmy says. 

he then tells about the camera and the person watching our hands. 

"dont forget your coach gets 10% so feel free to ask them to do anything" jimmy says. Jake was standing between his team mates. "like if you want Jake to lick your toes he can" "I dont think that will be necessary" Akira says. "please, please dont" Jake and Akira laugh. 

jimmy walks up to me "what your coach is chandler what are you going to do to overcome that obstacle" he held his hand in a fake mic up to me. chandler was standing right behind him everyone laughs "I love chandler, hes not that bad" I laugh. "are you confident?" jimmy ask. "I am 100% confident" "if you win that would go down in the history books" jimmy says. 

chandler stood where Jake was earlier "before we go any further I want chandler to give you a motivational speech and how'd you feel if you didn't win" jimmy says. 

"what happens is you get a feeling of regret and sadness and it never goes away, so dont lose" chandler says. 

-

its been about 30 minutes and were just standing here talking 

"wait where'd my coffee go?" I yell. chris comes up "chandler drank it" he laughs. I here chandler laughing "you drank it?" i ask "yea it was good to" he says walking up to me with a empty cup in hand. "you owe me another one then" "and you still owe me food" he says. I take the cup and throw it. 

"y/n stop throwing stuff" jimmy laughs. 

-

its been 3 hours at this point. chandler was standing beside me keeping me company. 

"would you ever model?" he ask. I laugh "what are you talking about?" "im asking if you'd ever model" "I mean I dont know maybe" I laugh, 

jimmy walks in "hey Jorge do you want to play rock, paper, scissors?" he ask having his hand in the position to play. 

Jorge uses his left hand. "oh darn I wanted you to use your other hand" jimmy laughs. he then tries to get the rest of us out aswell. 

they gathered around

chris turns to us "make a clock" he says. 

"thats not what I said. rotate clockwise" jimmy says

we slide our hand around the top counter clockwise till were back in the same spot. 

-

its been 6 hours now and my legs are a little tired. 

chandler fell asleep on the couch 

jimmy woke him up Becausee apparently were doing a challenge 

they stand there 

"red light me please" jimmy says. they throw marshmellow in our mouths and none of us catch it. they put small helmets on our heads because we didnt catch the marshmellow.  we had to wear them for a hour

after a hour I called for chandler. 

 I take the helmet off. "chandler can you come keep me company?" I laugh. he walks over "what do you need?" he ask. "can you put my hair up please?" I ask. he takes the hairbow off my free wrist and puts my hair in a low bun "its not the best but it will work" I laugh.  "hey I did what you asked" he laughed. 

he then leaves and goes and sits down and gets on his phone. 

"so y/n?" Akira ask. I look at him since he was right beside me. "whats up?" I ask. 

"where are you from?" he ask. "im from here actually but I moved to New York for a while and now I've returned back home" I say. "oh, you got a boyfriend?" he ask "I do not im single" I laugh. "well maybe one day youll let me take you out?" he ask. "...."