PART 13

I wake up to a knock on the door. I get out of bed and open the door to see jimmy

"hey foods ready you want to come eat?" he ask. "yea let me put some clothes on" I yawn he walks away so I shut the door.  i find a tshirt to put on and I walk downstairs. everyone turns around to look at me. I see chandler. I turn around and walk back up the stairs to my room and shut the door behind me. I crawl back in the bed, cover up, and stare at the ceiling.

I hear a knock on the door. "you decent?" the voice says. I didnt speak. the door opens and Chris comes in. "hey, you ok?" he ask, "im fine" I whisper. he jumps on the bed. "what happened?" he ask "so I was hanging out with maddy having a good day and we decided to cook together and stuff and we went shopping. well when I got home Megan was here and she was blaming me for sleeping with chandler. she's psycho Chris! psycho!!" I explain. he laughs. "she's crazy. her last boyfriend had to get new locks to his house because she kept breaking in." I look at him crazy. and he nods. "why dont he break up with her then?" I asked confused. "because she dont act that way towards him its just when she's not around him" he explains. "dont let it bother you. come and eat" he says he gets up from the bed and go to the door.

"no" I say. "then tell me whats really wrong" Chris says and shuts the door again and comes and sits back down. I sit up and look at him. "its what chandler said to her that upset me." "what he say?" chris looks at me funny "he said that he only likes me as friends and we'd never be more than friends." I say. he looks at me "ok and?" he ask then he gasp "you like chandler?" he ask "no..I- it just upset me because I feel like he really dont like me as a friend either" I say. "ok y/n." he says. "chandlers a idiot. your amazing and even if he dont then you have us." chris says. I laugh. "now come on in hungry" he whines. I laugh as we stand up. he hugs me I look at him "your like the dad of the group" I laugh. I walk behind chris down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. we walk to the table and plates were already made. "y/n this is Katie my wife" chris says, and a beautiful girl with a big baby bump turned around. "hi" she says. "nice to meet you" she smiles at me. I smile widely at her. everyone takes a seat as I get a drink from the fridge I go to the table and the only open seat there is, its between jimmy and chandler. I sit down. "Karl" I say and he looks up from his phone. "what?" he ask. "nothing I just wanted to bother you" I laugh.

we start to eat. I dont really talk until Katie ask "so y/n where are you from?" she ask. "im from here. I grew up with jimmy here." I say. she nods her head. everyone talked but chandler and i. it was kind of awkward "so were going to be filming  for the 1 million dollars tomorrow" jimmy says and I just nod.
"You gonna win?" Chris ask. "Yea. I'm gonna beat your people" I say. "Although can I get a different coach. Mine will end up leaving me" I say. Chandler looks at me then looks away. 

I finish eating and get up. I take my plate to the kitchen sink. i begin to wash my plate I feel someone behind me. they reach over me and put there plate in the sink aswell. I look and it was chandler. he looked me in the eyes, his eyes were sad. he broke eye contact when he walked away. 

I washed the dishes. and collected everyone else's plate when they were done aswell. I washed all the dishes. "food was delicious, thank you. im sorry I didnt help. but next time I will" I say. "also it was nice meeting you Katie" I say and side hug her. "ill see the rest of you tomorrow right?" I say and begin walking up the stairs. "goodnight" I say as I get to my door. I go into my room and grab clothes. I grab shorts and a oversized tshirt. I go into the bathroom and start the shower. I take my clothes off and get in. I wash my hair. I wash my makeup off, I wash my body with my coconut body wash. I rinse off and get out. I dry off and put on the clothes I brought in. I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I open the bathroom door and turn the light off walking out of the bathroom into my room. I see....