PART 19

-
I woke up to the sound of a car door shutting.

I get up and walk towards my bedroom door and open it. I walk out quietly and hear the front door open. I hear whispers

I stand at the top of the steps but soon walk down
To see where the whispers are comeing from and see 2 figures.

"You knew that man you said it yourself" jimmy whispers

"I know but I just didn't expect it to be happening at my hosue" I heard a very upset chandler
I walk into
The kitchen and a puffy eyes chandler looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned

Jimmy look at me and then chandler. "I went home and found Megan in my bed with another guy" he whispers.

I wrap my arms around him and bring him into a hug "oh no chandler" I say as he leans down and puts his head in my neck.

"It's ok I new it was gonna happen. I kind of had a feeling she was cheating" he says
Jimmy slips out of the room without us noticing

"You want to stay?" I ask softly he nods

I let go of him and we walk up to my bedroom

My bedroom was pitched black from where I just got up to check what was happening

I walked in and got in bed. the bed dented in beside me

chandler got under the covers with me. he layed in my chest "its ok chandler." I say. "I knew it was happening but it just upset me anyways because we've been together for 2 years" he says.

"I know but hey. she didn't deserve you. you were to good for her" I try to help.

we were laying in the dark. "thank you" he whispers. he sniffled a little. "its ok chandler im here for you. your one of my best friends. I want you to be happy" I rub his arm which was around me.

"its just I found her sleeping with another guy in my bed y/n..." he whispers. "thats messed up chandler. if you need anything ill be happy to beat her ass" I cause him to laugh a little.

we ended up falling asleep...

-

"y/n!! chandler!!" I jumped awake. I look over to the door and see jimmy "you scared the shit out of me" I say. "we gotta go to the office we Gotta film a video of you spending your money" he says and walks away from the door.

chandler stirs a little waking up "we got to get up" I say laying back down. "but its to cold" he whines. "I know but we gotta go to the office" I say and stretch. "I dont see you getting up" he laughs. "because I don't wanna" I whine.

I pull the covers off me and get up, chandler doesn't move.

I grab a outfit to wear and go into the bathroom. I quickly jump in the shower and then get out. I change

I put on a pair of tight jeans with a black crop top and a fluffy flanel jacket.

I brush and dry my hair and braid to pieces of it.

I spray some perfume on me and brush my teeth

no makeup.

I feel better without it.

just everyone else don't like to be seen with me without it...

I walk out of the bathroom and see chandler still cozied up in bed.

"excuse me" I laugh. he jumps "oh shit I fell back asleep" he laughs. "do you need to shower?" I ask. "yea but we can go to my house since I dont have any clothes." he says getting up and stretching  "are you sure?" I ask. he nods and puts his shoes on. 

we walk out of my room and down the stairs. no one was home. 

we walk out of the door and get in chandler car. 

we headed to chandlers house. 

---

we pull into the driveway and there Megans car in the driveway. 

chandler pulls in and turns the car off. we get out and walk in. we dont see Megan anywhere. I follow chandler to his room and we open the door to see..

----

OOPS....WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN?? LOVE YOU GUYS