PART 3

-JIMMY'S POV-

"theres only one thing...well maybe two things" I say  they look up from there phones at me. "and what is that?" chandler ask. "well number one I have to talk to maddy which I dont think will be a problem but the main problem is she said shed never come back to north Carolina" 

Chris and chandler look at me confused. "but im going to try because she's like my little sister and I worry about her" I say getting off the couch and walking out. 

-Y/N'S POV-

my phone rang for the 3rd time as I was walking out of the restaurant with my hands full I struggle to get my phone out of my pocket and answer "hello" I say putting the phone in-between my shoulder and ear "hey y/n" jimmy says on the other end. "hey jimmy, I would love to talk but im kind of busy at the moment my hands are full literally" I fake laugh. im struggling. 

"yea can you call me in a little while I need to talk to you?" he ask. "are you ok? is everything ok?" I ask worried. "yea everything fine bye love you" he hangs up the phone before I could say anything. hes acting weird. 

after many errands and emails later it was 7pm. I was supposed to get off at 4

"where are you y/n?" josh yells from the other end of the phone "im sorry josh im still at work."

"we were supposed to go on a date!" he screams. "and im at work busy!" I yell and hangup. 

the other guy left working with me looks at me concerned. "is everything ok?" he ask "yea just my asshole boyfriend." I laugh. I sort through the papers on my desk of which ones ive signed and which ones I havent. after hour and a half of signing and sorting files I was on my last few papers. 

it was now 9 and I didnt know what to do with one of the papers. "hey can I get your help with this?" I ask. he walks over to my desk and leans over the desk explaining on what to fill out. 

"oh so I see whats going on here! your working right?" josh bust in. he walks over to the guy who's name is sam. he throws him on the floor I step in front of josh and make him back up "whats your problem! you cant come into my work and throw people around! im working right now and he was helping me with important paperwork" I yell. he steps back. "im sorry. I just-" "just nothing get out of her josh before I call the cops" I interrupt him. he stands there "leave!" I yelled he walks out angrily. I look over at sam who was sitting on the floor. I help him up "im sorry" "its ok. im guessing that was your asshole boyfriend" "you'd be correct" I laugh 

I finish the last few things that were left on a pile on my desk. I pack my things and grab my phone calling jimmy hoping he answers "hey" I say, "hey y/n is everything ok?" he ask "you seem to always know when somethings up" I laugh. "thats what friends are for" he laughs. "yea I got to work at 7 and was supposed to get off at 4 but its currently 10pm and I just finished" I checked the time. "oh im sorry" he says "thats not all, josh called and blew me out because we were supposed to go on a date and I had to work late. he came to my work and he thought my coworker and I were doing something when he was helping me and he threw him on the floor. well then I threatened to call the cops and its 10pm and I dont have anywhere to go tonight" I say now in tears. "shh y/n its ok im so sorry you had a bad day if you were in North Carolina you could stay with me" he says. "well im not and will never be im fine on my own jimmy thanks though. Im going to find a place to sleep tonight ill talk to you soon love you" I say and hangup grabbing my things. "hey you can come stay with me if you want" sam ask. "oh no ill be fine" I say beginning to walk to the elevator. he gets in with me "im being serious" he says with a friendly smile "sure" I laugh a little. 

we go to his house where he lets me sleep on his couch for the night. 

*1 WEEK LATER*

a week of coffee orders and errands and paperwork and long days of work and barely eating and fighting with josh I finally got a day off. it was Saturday I layed in the bed when I got a phone call I rolled over and answered "hello?" I say sleepily "you finally answered y/n ive been worried about you! I havent talked to you all week!" he says worried on the other end. "jimmy ive been busy with my new job" I say. josh rolls over and grabs the phone "goodbye jimmy" he says and hangup "what the fuck was that for?" I ask. "I dont like him. its simple." he says "your a dick" I say rolling over away from him.  he pulls me close to him where my back is against his chest. I dont fight it im to weak...

the rest of the day I lay around. I couldn't find my phone or josh. I was laying on the couch when I decided to get up. I walked to the bedroom and see josh "what the fuck are you doing?" I ask he looks at me surprised. "i..