PART 5

JUST A LITTLE FYI. SOME OF THE VIDEOS I USE IN THE STORY WILL NOT BE IN ORDER BY DATE! HOPE THATS OK. THAT MAKED NO SENSE NOW BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

--------------------------

I woke up and got out of bed and stretched. I unlocked the bedroom door and walk out. I see josh passed out on the couch. I check the time its 8am and im off today I walk into the kitchen and pull out a pan I look for the bacon in the fridge and begin cooking it, I then crack a few eggs and cook them along with some pancakes

-JIMMY'S POV-

maddy gets in the bed beside me. "can I ask you something?" "yea sure whats up baby?" she ask. "so you know y/n? yea youve talked to her I talk to her everyday she's my best friend" I say. "yea I know, you know I want to meet her one day"she laughs "I know so I called her a week ago and asked if she would come back because im worried about her. she works everyday extremely late and on her days off she doesn't sleep and her boyfriend is awful and she doesn't seem happy so I asked her to come home and she told me she'd think about it but I really dont think she will but I wanted to try" I say she nods waiting for more "so I wanted to ask you if that was ok and if she could stay with us if she come home" I ask. "of course she can and she can spend Christmas with us" she smiles "thank you maddy" I kiss her. "I havent talked to her all week though and now im even more worried" I say. "im sure she's ok babe" she rubs my arm.

-Y/N'S POV-

I finished cooking and made josh food sitting it on the counter. I heard groaning as josh sleepily walked into the kitchen "goodmorning baby!" I say. "you cooked? damn why are you so loud"he groans he sits at the island as I put the food In front of him "looks gross" he says. "are you being serious?" I laugh. "you dont work today?" he takes a bite. "no isnt that great?" I try to be happy. "I guess" "your weird. you complain when I dont make food and when im working. you smashed my phone" I say. "ok and?" we eat and spend the day laying around. "Im going to go out and buy stuff for dinner" I say "you do stuff around here? make sure to put makeup on or something also can you hurry up?" he begins to complain. thats it, im done.

I go to the bathroom and put on some makeup.I go into my room and lock the door, I grab my backpack and put stuff in it that I need, I grab a small duffle bag from my closet and begin to put some clothes in it. after I pack everything I need zip it up. I put my backpack on and grab the duffle bag. I unlock the bedroom door and walk out to see josh on the couch drinking again. "where you going?" he ask. "im leaving" I say, "where you going" "North Carolina. im going home to where I belong with my friends" I say. "you have no friends you have nothing. I provide for you. you want to be a stupid YouTuber? you'll get no where in life. if you leave were done and youll have no one because your a worthless bitch" he says. I walk to the door laughing. "I bought the car. I pay the rent on the apartment, I work everyday, I clean when I can. I pay everything for you while you sit on your ass drinking! you smashed my phone which was ridiculous so you know what!" I yell. "im leaving. were done. you keep the apartment and my car snd everything thats your apparently" I say opening the door walking out slamming it behind me. tears rolling down my face...I did it after years I finally left him. I wipe the tears from my face and exit the building I walk to work and walk in looking for sam I didn't see him so I walked up to his friend max "hey where's sam?" I ask. "He's at home today's his day off" max says "can I borrow your phone" "sure" he smiles and hands me his phone. I type in Jimmy's number first and it rings I wait for him to pick up "hello?" He ask "hey it's y/n are you busy" "Y/N? I'm so glad it's you I thought you died or something" he says "no I'm fine josh smashed my phone about a week ago and I've been super busy everyday I don't stop. I tried calling you last night but I guess you were busy or asleep or something" I laugh. "Oh I'm sorry I was asleep" he says sad. "Well josh and I just got into a big argument and I packed my stuff and left. I walked to work where I was looking for my friend Sam but he's not here so I had to use someone else's phone to call you. I feel like I'm gonna regret what I just did because I don't know what to do next" I say starting to tear up. "Come to North Carolina y/n. Come spend Christmas with us and if you want to go back I'll buy you a plane ticket to go back to New York" he says happy "you know why I don't want to jimmy. I'm scared." "I promise to you nothing with happy" he says "ok then I'll come" I say. "Wait really?!"  "Yes really" I laugh as his excitement "ok ill buy your plane ticket and let you know" he says. "im going to call sam and see if he can come get me and ill call you from his phone. i will also see if he can drive me to the airport" I say. "I really cant believe your coming home" he says. "yea. me either" I say.  he laughs "I love you y/n and everyones excited to meet you" he says. "I love you to jimmy ill call you in a little bit" I say and hangup I dial Sams number and it rings and rings till he finally picks up "hey sam? its y/n"  "hey y/n is everything ok?" he asked concerned. "yea im at work I was wondering if you can possibly come pick me up if not its ok I-" "im on the way" he cuts me off and hangs up.

-CHRIS'S POV-

I was sitting on my phone when jimmy walks in "Chris!" "yes jimmy" I laugh. "y/n's coming. I just bought her a plane ticket. she flies out tonight at 10pm" he say. "why so late?" I ask  "I dont know but I didnt think she actually would but she's coming" he says "thats great im excited" I say.

chandler walks in. "what are you excited for" he ask. "y/n's coming home" I say. "really?" he asked suprised. jimmy nods. "thats great" he says.

we sit and talk for a bit about the next videos.

-Y/N'S POV-

I left my duffle bag and backpack at max's desk after I returned his phone. I walked to ms. cox office "hey ms. cox?" I knock. "good your here I need you to run this to the post office and make sure all my Christmas party invitations are sent out" she says. "no" I say. she looks up from her desk "excuse me?" she ask. "I quit" I say and walk out. "you were the best one I had-" I shut the door so I couldn't hear her anymore I ride the elevator back down to the main floor. I see sam talking to max "how'd you get here so fast?" I ask. "I was already out running some errands" he laughed. he had some sweatpants and blue tshirt on. "well i dont know what time my flight is but until then what do you want to do?" I ask. "we can go get food if you want" he says. "I dont have any money...I didnt bring anything I just left my house" I say. "ill pay" he says and grabs my duffle bag. I throw my backpack around my shoulder and we walk out. we get in the car and go to get food. we drive to his house and get out at his apartment. he unlocks the door as we walk in his dog comes up and starts jumping "hi" I say and begin petting him "his names blue" he laughs. we Sit down and eat our food and talk "thank you for being my only friend here in like 4 years" I laugh "I love being your friend dont thank me" he laughs. "can I shower?" I ask. "sure the bathrooms over there" he says. I grab my bags and go into the bathroom turning on the water and getting in the shower. I finish and get out and dry off I put on a cute white tank top with some green shorts and a cardigan. (below)

I brush my hair and leave it down wet

I brush my hair and leave it down wet. I zip my bags back up and walk out of the bathroom "hey sam can I use your phone" I ask. he hands me him phone and I call jimmy. he answers "hello?" "hey jimmy its y/n im at Sams house," I say "alright well I booked your flight its at 10pm tonight ill be there to pick you up" he says excitedly "alright ill see you then" I laugh. I hangup the phone

"my flights at 10 tonight" I say "your really going?" he ask "yep" I laugh.

we spend the day watching tv and talking
Until it hit 9. We got in the car and headed to the airport we got there and I got out "thank you so much sam" I say and hug him. He hugs me back "be safe ok and when you get a new phone make sure to contact me ok?" He say. I smile and hug him again "I will" I laugh I grab my bags and make my way to my gate where I board my plane.
I take my seat and look out the window

What did I just do...
I'm really going back home to the place I never said I would step foot again...

——————
I 100% DIDNT STAY UP TILL 4Am WRITING THIS ONE! Oops...
Tell me what you think