PART 2

my alarm goes off at 5am. "turn that shit off" josh says. I get out of the bed and get in the shower. I get out and put on a demin skirt and a white shirt. I straighten my hair and put on some makeup. I dont really like wearing makeup but everyone tells me im ugly without it, josh wont be seen in public with me unless I have some on. I have a scar that goes from my nose to my cheek and ive always been insecure about It but everyone else makes it worse telling me to wear makeup so no one ever sees it. the scar was from years ago when my dad got drunk and cut my face. I have an abusive family my life isnt great but Jimmy's also been there through everything

 I have an abusive family my life isnt great but Jimmy's also been there through everything

I finished getting ready and got my phone that was on the charger "im going to work" I say  I kissed josh's cheek and walked out of the bedroom

I finished getting ready and got my phone that was on the charger "im going to work" I say I kissed josh's cheek and walked out of the bedroom. I grab my keys off the kitchen counter and shut the door behind as I walked out.

I drive to work

I walk into the big glass doors. I get in the elevator and press the button to the top floor where my boss's office is. I exited the elevator right as the clock hit 7

I walk through another glass door "good morning ms cox" I say smiling "good your here I need a Carmel mocha, hot latte, a double espresso, and a Carmel Macchaito asap" she says. "yes ma'am" I say. I walk out of the door back onto the streets of New York. I walk down the street a little ways and go into the coffee shop and order everything. "you must be the new assistant at interview magazine" she ask after I give her my card to pay. "how'd you know?" I ask. "because Audrey cox gets the same order every morning. my suggestion is to quit now, she's a ruthless bitch" She says handing me back my card. "thanks but not everyone can be a YouTuber like they dream so they have to go for the next best thing and to me thats being a journalist" I say.

I stand in the corner of the room waiting for my name to be called for the coffees.

"y/n" the barista called. I walk up and grab the coffees and straws "thank you" I smile at the guy handing me my drinks. 

I walk out of the coffee shop towards the building 

I hurry back to the top floor getting out of the elevator "it took long enough" she complained

"im sorry ms cox I-" "I dont care listen I need you to take my outfit to the cleaner and after that I need you to to respond to my emails" she interrupts me. I stand there for a minute as she looks through the papers on her desk. she looks up at me. "what?" she ask. "nothing, just thought I would maybe cover some actual stories" I say. she laughs. I turn around and walk out of the building onto the streets again. 

I make my way to the cleaners with her outfits I walk out and back to the office where I finally take a seat after running around all morning.

-

after a few hours off answering phone calls and emails someone walks up to my desk. 

"ms cox wants you to go get lunch" the man says. I get up and walk to her office where she tells me what to go get. 

I make my way to the restaurant  "yea I had a big order for cox" I say. 

my phone rings I dont answer

-JIMMY'S POV-

I decided to call y/n because its her first day at work and I wanted to see how it was going. 

I called and there was no answer

I called again and she still didnt answer. 

I got worried because its what I do she lives in a completely different state with a guy that I dont like and I wish she would just come back to North Carolina. 

I walk out of the office and into the room where the boys were "so guys? I want to ask y/n if she'll move back to North Carolina and she'll stay with me and be apart of the channel" I say sitting on the couch the guys were on there phones. "that sounds great I know that you miss her and worry  about her and if thats what you want to do than do it jimmy id love to meet her" Chris laughs. "yea she seems great I want to meet your infamous best friend" chandler says as they look at me. 

"theres only one thing..."