chapter 4. summer break

I open my eyes to the sound of church bells crashing against my ear drums I cover my ears as my head pounds in pain. my eyes then  shoot forward as I revisit the worst day of my life as I stare in Frozen silence as  I watch my 8-year-old self walk a blood red path of carpet passing white painted pews approaching a coffin where my father's body Lay's. My 8 year old self's face Staind with tears as Jason's father led me forward to the coffin to say my last goodbyes.

As my 8 year old self walked up to my father's dead body and started to speak he said "goodbye father I hope you're in a better place with mommy" then the kid broke down in tears as Jason's father put his hand on the kids shoulder and said" this is your fault your the reason your family is dead and for that you need to be punished" he then lifted his hand to hit the kid that was already on his knees crying.

But before he does I start to scream" STOP YOU BASTARD YOUR THE ONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE YOU SICK FUCK!" but he didn't stop he hit the kid as the kid started to scream but he didn't stop he hit him again and again the man never stopped until the kid was unconscious then said" you did this and now you must pay for it your a disgrace to your family," then kicked the kid as hard as he could then everything went black all I could hear was BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Then I opened my eyes to see I'm in my room and my alarm was going off and I turn off my alarm and say "fuck I hate that dream" then I start to get out of bed and walk over to my calendar on my wall and see that I only have two more days until my 18th birthday but for now I have to make breakfast for the pack and our guests today's June 2nd so the alpha that Sam was talking about would be here around 9am it's 7:30am  right now so I run to my bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face fix my hair I then take a second to look at my self I noice at my bruises have not gone away yet which is weird. I then go change into my favorite t-shirt and jeans then put my shoes on then pull out my phone and look at the time it's 7:40am then run into the kitchen and wash my hands.

I then get started on breakfast I make cheese omelettes and hash browns and sausages bacon and waffles pancakes and before they are done I set the table and set out some apples oranges and grapes then go back to cooking after I'm done cooking I grab a plate of food for myself before calling the pack to eat as I hear the pack coming downstairs I rush to fill all the glasses with orange juice then run to wash my plate then I hear Jason says "Cole come here" I replie with "yes alpha" Jason then says "I can't believe that I'm about to say this but nice job on the food today and as you know the alpha of crescent Moon pack is coming today so don't embarrass us got it bitch".

I then say "thank you alpha and I won't" I then walked away what the hell was that about did Jason complement my cooking am I gonna die what was that for I then hear Jaden says "hey Cole do you want to come with Sam Nick and I to the field so you can train"

And before I could say anything Sam was dragging me out of the pack house and to the field but before she could drag me All the way there I stopped her. I then say "Sam let go of me I was gonna come with you guys anyway so no need to drag me"then Ja
den says " god I love when she gets like this" then I say "god I hate you both" with a smirk then they both say at the same time"you know you love us" then they look at each other and we All start to laugh then I ask "hey guys were is Nick I though you guys said he was supposed to be with us?"then Jaden response with ", yeah he said that he's gonna meet us there" then Sam says "speak of the devil and he shall appear" Which caused us all to laugh as Nick walked up to us

And said "hey Jaden hey Cole hEy sAmAnThA" she hates when people call her Samantha so Sam says "hey nIcOlAs" he  hates being called Nicolas Nick then says "it's nice to see you again little sis" then trys to mess up her hair but she catches his hand and twisted it then puts It behind his back then flips him on his back then flips him over and puts Her foot on his chest and said " don't ever try to touch my hair again or I'll break your arm bitch" then walks away from him then Jaden follows her I stop looking at them for 15 seconds to help Nick up then look back up and see them making out then I hear Nick say "thanks for helping me up" I then say "no problem"

He then says "ew I hate when they do that" I then say "yeah me too Jaden is such a simp he can't go 5 minutes without touching her" we then start laughing I then smelled the best sent ever I couldn't make it out though but I was going to ignore it anyway. we then decide to catch up with them.

Time skip 10 minutes later:)

We've arrived at the training field to see three wolfs that we didn't recognize one female and two males we walk up to them and ask who they are the female responds " I am alpha melody Jacobs of the crescent moon pack this is my Beta Jasper and my 3rd in command Andrew"Andrew and Jasper then wave at us then

melody says "now who are you" I was about to speak when Nick cut me of "I'm Nicolas the beta of the blood moon pack and this is Jaden he is the 3rd in command and this is Samantha she is my sister and Jaden's mate and lastly this is Cole he is the Omega of this pack"  then Sam Jaden and I all wave to them then Nick says " I'm sorry but the alpha isn't with us right now but if you would like to follow us back up to the pack house" then melody says "that sounds good we'll follow you" we all then start to make our way back to the pack house

As we are walking  I feel someone tap my shoulder I turn to look and see it's melody when I looked at her and notice how pretty she is the way her long dark brown hair flows over her shoulders she had emerald green eyes I feel like I could look into them all day she has a slim yet carvy body she looks like a goddess and I'm

lost in thought yet again I hear her say "take a picture it will last longer" she then starts to giggle which causes me to blush a deep red which causes her to laugh even harder and I can't stop my self from thinking her laugh is so gorgeous god she's perfect.

all of a sudden I stop and smell the air and I smell the best sent ever it smelled of lavender and rose I looked around to find where that sweet smell was coming from when my eyes yet again fell on her

And we made eye contact and before I could stop the next words That came out my mouth my wolf took control and growled

                                                  " MATE"

                                      THE END OF CHAPTER 4

Hey guys I hope y'all are enjoying my book so far if you are please don't forget to comment and vote and let me know if anything needs fixing anyway have a great day/night/afternoon 🙂🌺

Malania💕

Word count 1409 :)