chapter 10. pleasent dreams

WARNING SMUT SORTA .. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THIS ~~~~~~~~~~OK ENJOY :)

Coles pov

As I walk into the pack house I'm greeted by my lovely mate Melody in nothing but a small towel that was just below her ass when I saw her my jaw dropped and, I let out a low growl  in a split second I had her pinned against the wall as, I did that her towel dropped and she stood pinned against the wall naked. My clothed body against her, my breath grew heavy as I looked at her chest.

With a small laugh she said, "my eyes are up here darling" as she laughed, I pulled her in and kissed her ,the kiss grew to a smoldering passion.
I ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for permission to enter her mouth, she decided to play hard to get so I bit her bottom lip softly which caused her to gasp in shock leaving her mouth wide open.

I quickly slipped my tongue into her mouth causing her to let out a small moan of pleasure.
Which caused me to lose all control. I  began to kiss her neck sucking and nibbling on her skin making my way to her chest

She then let out another soft moan as I bit onto one of her nipples making her moan louder after a few seconds I switched nipples making her whimper

I then picked her up and made my way up to my room and placed her down on my bed and kissed her again and again then, I paused to ask, "are you sure you want this?" she replied with a lustful look on her face. "Cole I want you so bad right now please don't stop"

I bent down and kissed her chest then slowly and spread her legs and kissed her heat ,earning a loud moan. She knotted her fingers in my ravenous hair, I then kitty licked her. God she tastes amazing I thought to myself as I continued to lick her a few times more, leaving her a moaning mess I then got up and just as I was about to say something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awaken by the movement of what I thought to be my pillow but, instead of being on a pillow I was laying on my mates chest.

Melodys pov

I was awakened by the sound of my mate whimpering on my chest
I shifted a little trying not to wake him but, he opened his eyes looking at my chest wide eyed and red as could be. he then jumped and fell off the bed which caused me to Burst out laughing he then looked at me and said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on your uh chest?"To which I replied ," It's *laugh* fine *laugh* "

He then got off the floor and ran to get some clothes and went in to the bathroom and turned the water on.

about 20 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom and I went to grab my clothes and went into the bathroom and took a shower about 20 minutes later

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my blue summer dress and began brushing my teeth after I was done I walked out of the bathroom to see Cole sitting on his bed. I then walked over to him and said,"Hey Cole are you ready to leave yet?" To which he replied,"Leave where?" I then answered, " Do you not remember we are going back to my pack today?"

he replied,Oh shit I've gotta tell Sam and Jaden I'm leaving!"He then ran out of the room in a hurry.

Coles pov

I left the room in a hurry to find my best friends. After a while of looking for them I found them sitting on a wooden bench in the park I ran up to them out of breath and say," I *gasp*-need *gasp*-to *gasp*- talk *gasp*-to*gasp*you" Sam answered with a concerned look on her face saying,"okay, Cole calm down take a deep breath" I did what I was told and took a few deep breaths and say "I'm going to Melodys pack today and I needed to tell you guys before I leave" to which they stood up and hugged me after a few seconds they pull away and I look down on see Sam with tears in her eyes