chapter 18.

Ok so before we begin this chapter I just want to say thank you guys for reading this book because we reached 🎉1k views🎉😭 I honestly can't believe this book got any views let alone 1k because I originally started this book for fun in 2020 not expecting anyone to see it so I am truly thankful 💕 oh and I wanted to say thank you to those who voted it means a lot to me 🙂 anyway enjoy this chapter and happy Halloween y'all 😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's pov

I was startled out of my sleep by the beeping of my alarm I quickly got up and turned it off.

The time was 5:30AM and my mate was still asleep so I went to the closet and grabbed my training stuff and my boxers and went to the bathroom.

I then turn on the water and waited for it to get warm I then stepped in and wet my hair breathing out a sigh of relief as the warm water makes contact with my skin.

I then washed my hair and body and turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist and got out of the shower to brush my teeth and did the rest of my morning routine.

I then walked out of the bathroom fully clothed I then looked over at the bed to see Melody still sound asleep I then looked at the time it was 5:59AM.

I then ran down stairs and started to cook breakfast which was bacon sausages and eggs and waffles after I was done I cleaned up and grabbed two cups of juice and walked upstairs carrying the food to our room.

I then sat the plates on the night stand and crawled into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck telling her it's time to get up.

She opened her eyes slowly and began to yawn I then said "good morning beautiful how do you feel." She just gave me a thumbs up and sat up and looked over at the food and asked "did you make us breakfast?".

I just nod and smile at her. She then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine and came back and kissed me and said

"Thank you so much for breakfast" she then started to eat. I then began to eat my own plate of food the food was delicious.

Time Skip:)

It's 7:00am and I'm just starting my training session with Robert and Jasmine, my first task was to run fifteen laps around the field.

I finished my laps in under 40 minute's which leaves me panting trying to catch my breath Robert then walks over to me and says

"Good job Cole whenever your ready we can start with a list of work outs I've made for you."

I just nod and say "I'm ready" he then began to read his list out loud

"Ok so it doesn't matter which ones you do first as long as you complete All of them you need to do 50 sets of each."

"Ok so we have Reverse barbell curl Dumbbell Flyes Lying triceps extensions Wide curl and Overhead cable curl you can start now."

I just nod and start working on my tasks around one hour later I've completed all my workouts and was dismissed at 9:00AM I then made my way home.

my muscles on fire as I reach the door step I then unlocked the door step inside and lock the door I then walk to the kitchen and grab two bags of ice from the freezer and make my way upstairs and into the bathroom.

I then filled the hot tub with Cold water and ice and strip out of my clothes and step into the cold water shivering as I did so. As I fully submerged my body I start to get used to the feeling and sigh in relief as my muscles start to feel slightly better.