chapter 6.

Coles pov

As I open my eyes I see that I'm still at the lake as memory of yesterday hit me like a bag of rocks so it wasn't a bad dream after all my mate actually thinks I'm disgusting is she gonna reject me

just thinking about that makes my heart hurt I was broken out of my thoughts when my phone started to go off I looked at the time it's 6:12am I have 13 missed calls and 9 messages all from Sam and another 6 messages from Jaden "OH SHIT I GOTTA GET HOME" I then took all my clothes off and shifted into my wolf form and grab my clothes in my mouth and ran as fast as I can.

Melody's pov

I awake to the sound of someone pounding on my door I sat up and said "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING HOLD ON" I then grabbed my phone off my bedside table and looked at the time it's 6:00am.

So I got up and walked over to the door and opened it to see Samantha and before I could say anything she said "hi I'm so sorry for bugging you but have you seen Cole he's not replying to any of my texts or calls and I'm worried sick" to which I said "I'm sorry Samantha but I haven't seen Cole since he ran off ".

Then she said " DAMNIT COLE  oh and Melody please call me Sam" she then flashed me a kind smile and said" sorry again for bothering you but I'll be on my way now you know to find Cole and kick his ass for making me worry anyway see ya" and with that she was about to leave but I grabbed her by her wrist and said" if you give me a few minutes to change I'll come with you".

She just nodded her head as I closed the door and got ready I then opened the door again and stepped out into the hallway and said "you ready" and to that she once again nodded her head and we went to go find Cole.

Cole's pov

As I was running at full speed I ran into what I thought was a tree but it wasn't it was the most beautiful White wolf I've ever seen and just by the smell I knew it was my mate  I then walked over to a tree and shifted into my human form and put my clothes back on and walked out from behind the tree.

To see that melody was already in her human form and fully clothed as I approach her I heard her angelic voice say " there you are Sam was worried sick about you and.... So was I" as she said that she smiled sadly and looked down at her feet.

And at that my heartached to see her look so sad but my wolf was literally howling for joy that our mate was worried about us.

I didn't think I just walked up to her and hugged her and said"it's ok I'm so sorry I made you worry about me" she then said "it's ok hey when we get back to the house can we talk please?" I just nodded my head but I couldn't stop the sinking feeling in my stomach my wolf then asked me "is she gonna reject us?" to which I replied with" I don't know I hope not".

                                                Time skip :)

As we were about to open the door to the pack house it flings open to reveal a pissed off looking Jason when he makes eye contact with me he looks even more pissed as he's about to swing at me I hear the  loudest growl come from behind me I then turn around to see melody with yellow glowing eyes signifying that her wolf is out.

Melody's pov

As Cole was about to open the door to the pack house it flings open to reveal my angry looking cousin Jason  Jason made eye contact with my mate Cole and looked even more pissed .

I saw as he was about to hit my mate my wolf took control and let out the loudest growl she's ever done and when she did that my mate turned around and maybe eye contact with us god I love his eyes I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Jason says.

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS OMEGA GARBAGE" the moment he said that my wolf wanted to kill him but before she could jump on him I took control and said" JASON YOU LITTLE SHIT IF YOU  EVER  I MEAN EVER  TRY AND TOUCH MY MATE AGAIN I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS GOT IT" to which he replied" g-got it" he's always been scared of me ever since I beat his ass training when we were 12 "LEAVE NOW" and he did he left without a word.

Cole's pov

I can't believe she defended me god she's hot when she's mad and I can't believe how beautiful she is god she's perfect I was then broken out of my thoughts when I heard her say"come on Cole let's go to my room and talk" she then grabbed my hand which

sent sparks throughout my whole body and then she lead me to her room which was right next to my attic she then opened the door to her room and told me to sit on her bed so I did she then said" hey so before we talk I need to get ready so give me a few minutes ok" to which I just nodded my head.

She then walked into her closet and picked out a short pink dress and a some other things and walked over to the bathroom and shut and locked the door about two minutes later I hear the shower turn on.

Time skip 20 minutes later :)

After about 20 minutes later I hear the shower turn off I then hear her unlock and open the door she walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a short pink towel that ends just below her butt she then walks into the closet and closed the door once again leaving my alone with my thoughts but this time they're of her and that pink little towel .

About 30 minutes later she walks out with her pink dress that comes just below her knees and her hair in a french braid and her makeup done I then say" wow you look perfect" to which she blushed and looked at her shoes I then say"so what did you want to talk about" to which she replied "oh yeah um I just wanted to ask why you ran away from me?" I could see the hurt in her eyes I then said " because I felt like you didn't want me and you were disgussed and disappointed that I'm your mate" I looked down at my shoes well saying that.

All of a sudden she hugged me " but I don't think that and I'm not going to reject you either so get that out of your head I could never reject someone as hansom as you"she said with a wink which caused me to turn a deep red and smile a little I then say"thank you" she then replied"for what" then I look her in the eyes and say "for making me feel wanted "  we then stayed like that looking into each other's eyes until I leaned in slowly until our lips were connected.

Melody's pov

As our lips connected I felt sparks throughout my hole body the way our lips moved in sink  had my stomach in knots he then pulled me closer to him and deepind the kiss but we jumped upart
When we heard a knock on the door I sigh and go to the door and open it to see Sam and Jaden Sam pushed open the door and walked over to where Cole was sitting and hugged him which made me jealous for some reason.

Sam then said" don't you ever scare us like that again I thought Jason killed you" she was now crying while screaming at him so he just got up and hugged her and said"Sam it's ok I'm not hurt or anything" I then walked over to Jayden and said"is she always like this"to which he replied"yep" we both started to laugh and talk well Cole was now getting hit for making Sam worry about him.

I decide to break up the fight which in reality is just Sam hitting Cole in the arm and screaming at him I let out a low growl to make them stop but that didn't work so I growl again but this time the room shook they then stop and look at me and I say "will you guys stop already" .

With that being said Sam backed up away from Cole and said" sorry Melody " Sam then pulled out her phone and looked at the time and said"oh shit Jaden we need to get going we need to be at the training field in 10 minutes" to which Jaden replied"oh yeah I guess see you guys later" we then say our goodbyes and
then  they leave.

I then look at Cole and say "so um where  were we" I said smirking as Cole blushed god he's too cute for this world.

                                            The end of chapter 6 😌

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment love you guys BYEEEEE 💚🖤💚🖤🐍

Malania💕

Word count 1622 :)