Part 1

"Are you ready to see what quirk your going to get Hiro?" (I hope it is something useful.) Inko questions Hiro as she finishes getting ready.

"Yes, mom I hope I get a strong quirk so I can be a hero that can protect my younger siblings." Hiro replays with a big smile.

(Even if I don't end up with a quirk I will protect Izuku and Izumi with my life.) He thought as he finished pulling on his shoes.

"If you are ready my little hero, lets get going. The twins are already in the car." Toshinori Yagi says as he picks up Hiro and carries Hiro out to the car.

20 minutes later they arrive at the doctors.

"Hiro can you help me get the twins out of the car?" Inko Yagi asks as she gets out of the car.

"I'll help Izu since he is asleep on my shoulder." Toshinori said as Hiro starts to shake Izuku awake.

"Hey Izu, we are here." Hiro says as he gently woke Izuku up.

"mmm..mm" "Brother are we there?" Izuku asks sleeply trying to wake up from his nap.

"Yes, Izu we are here so lets go." Hiro says as he helps Izuku out of the car. "Now Izu hold my hand as we walk into the building."

"Ok brother." Izuku replied happily as he grabbed his hand and they started to walk into the building.

When they got into the building, Toshinori who was carrying Izumi, checked Hiro in to see the quirk doctor.

After 10 minutes they are called into the doctors office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now young Hiro are you excited to see what quirk you will have?" The doctor asks the excited kid.

"Yes, I am. I hope it is strong enough for me to protect my siblings." Hiro replied as the doctor walked to him with a needle in his hand.

"That is so sweet, are those your siblings there?" The doctor asked as he pointed at the twins.

"Yes, their names are Izuku and Izumi and they are three years old." Hiro replied.

"So, I guess I will see them in two years to test their quirks.  To get back to what you are here for, I need to draw a little bit of your blood to do the test to see what quirk you will have. So, please hold still for me, it will only hurt a little bit." The doctor says as he starts to draw Hiro blood.

"Ok." Hiro says as he finches from the pain of getting his blood drawn.

"That should be enough. I will be back in 30 minutes to tell you what quirk you will have." The doctor said as he walked away.

(That hurt more than I thought it would.) Hiro thought as Izuku jumped down from Inko's lap and ran over to him.

"Brother are you okay?" Izuku said as grabed Hiro's hand.

'"Yes, I'm okay Izu. Would you like to sit on my lap?" Hiro asked he he bent down and picked up Izuku after he nodded his head.

"Brother what kind of quirk would you want?" Izuku asked as Hiro settled Izuku on his lap and hugged him.

"Honestly I don't care as long as I can protect you and Izumi." Hiro replied stroking Izuku's hair.

"I love you brother." Izuku said as he enjoyed the attention.

"I love you too Izu." Hiro replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later and the doctor came back in.

"So, what kind of quirk will he have?" Inko asked hoping him to have a strong quirk.

"Is it strong?" Toshinori asked hoping him to not to be quirkless.