Part 6

"Izu. It's time to wake up. School starts soon..." Hiro said as he started to shake me awake.

"Five more minutes..." I groaned.

"No. If you don't get up now then you will not have enough time to take a shower before school." He said as he pulled the blanket off me.

"Fiiinnnee." I groaned out as I sat up.

5 minutes later and Izuku is in the bathroom.

(I hope I look better then I feel.) I thought as I started to unwrap my bandages.

"They really did a number on me." I whispered as I look at myself the mirror and find myself covered in hickeys, scratches and wip marks.

(I hate this. I hate them. I hate myself for being so weak. I should add to my collection...) I thought as I opened the medicine cabinet  and pulled out my razor that I keep hidden.

(This is for being weak.) One cut on my arm.

(This is for being unclean and ugly.) A few more cuts on arms.

I stopped after 7 minutes of cutting my arms. They had around 20 new lines on each arm and blood slowly dripping down them. I rinsed the blade and put it back in it's hiding place and then I walking into the shower and scrubbed myself until my skin was red.

"Why can't I feel clean?" I said as I started to cry.

"WHY?" I yelled loud enough for Hiro to hear.

"Are you okay? Izu do you need anything?" He asked me after he knocked on the door.

"I'm as okay as I can be after what happened." I said as I turned the shower off.

"Can I come in? I'm worried."

"Yes... I guess." I said as I wrapped my towel around my waist.

"Okay... I'm coming in." He said as he started to open the door.

"I will help you bandage..." He started to say as he froze.

"Oh... Izu." He said looking at me and noticing the blood dripping from my arms, the blood in the sink, and me crying.

"I'm so sorry." He said as he ran over and hugged me. (His eyes have no life in them.)

"Why are you sorry?" I asked as I returned the hug.

"Izu, I'm sorry that I wasn't here to save you." He said pulling away.

"It's fine. You were working to try and get us out of here." I said finally remembering the blood and my arms.

"Plus, we finally have enough money to get an apartment." I said as I try and hide my arms.

"I will look for an apartment today when I get out of school, and Izu stop trying to hide your arms. I saw and I'm not mad or disappointed at you. I understand why so please let me clean and bandage them." He said as he went to the cabinet and pulled out the med kit.

"I'm sorry..." I sobbed out as I showed him my arms so he could bandage them.

"It's okay Izu. I just want you to know that I love you and I will always be here to protect and take care of you because that is what big brothers are for." He said as he finished bandaging my arms.

"I love you too big bro." I said as I smiled a bit.

"I think you should cover everything with bandages so you can just say you got beaten and not..." He told me  as he started to bandage my back.

"Okay."

!_!

15 minutes later and both boys are ready for school.