Part 8

"Where am I?" I mumbled opening my eyes to the sounds of machines and find myself looking at a white ceiling.

"Kid... Your in the hospital. You almost died. Do you remember what happened?" Dr. Ray asked.

"Yea, I remember... that bitch of a sister threw me off the school roof. Where is Hiro?" I asked looking around the room to find him not there.

"He is in hiding and I wasn't able to transfer you into my care so I am here to look after you when Hiro's friends are in school." He said pulling out his phone.

"Why is he in hiding?" I asked concerned that something bad happened to him.

"He... it is easier for you to watch the video and the post that he posted while you were in a coma for a week."

"Okay?" I said as he handed me his phone.
(What happened when I was in the afterlife.) Then I read..  [#1 and #4 Heros are fake. All Might and his partner Magnetic, real names Toshinori and Inko Yagi are shown to be child abusers after a surprising video is recorded and posted by their very own oldest son, Hiro Yagi. After years of abuse, he finally snapped when his younger sister, Izumi Yagi tried to kill her twin brother, Izuku Yagi who is in the hospital in a coma. During the video we find out how bad the abuse was and the downfall of the two heros. At the end Hiro declares himself as a vigilante that will kill villians and fake heroes like his parents and later says that he will go by Loki when working as an vigilante.]
(Oh... Hiro what happened.) I thought to myself as I continued to read the post he posted with all the prove and at the end was a video.

After he watched the video.

"Hiro..." I whispered as I finished watching my own brother torture my family.
(I can't believe I ever liked All Might. My hero is my awful abusive father. I am so proud of Hiro and I am glad he let them live but made sure they couldn't continue their hero work. Assmight is paralyzed from the neck down and is quirkless. Inko lost her arms and is unable to use her quirk, so she is basically quirkless. And that bitch is just barely alive and when she is healed she is going to on trial for her crimes. I want them to hit rock bottom and then I will end their aweful lifes.)
(What happened to Inori? I will have to ask Hiro.)
"Where is he? I want to see him. I need to talk to him." I asked as I handed Ray his phone back.

"He is hiding out at his boyfriend's house and he said to call him if you still wanted to see him after you watched the video."

"Then call him. I have some questions for him... Wait DID YOU SAY BOYFRIEND!"

"Yes, I said his boyfriend." He said as he dialed and called Hiro.
"He is awake and the door is locked. He looks mad at you." He said looking at my mostly likely furious face.

"Did he watch the video?" Hiro asked.

"Yes, and he is asking for you. So, get your ass here before he is too pissed at you."

"I will be right there."

"Good." He said ending the call.
"He will be right here." He said going over to the door.
"I am going to be right outside to make sure no one comes in."

"Thank you." I replied as I waited for Hiro to show up.

"No problem." He said walking out the door.

"Izuku..." Hiro said teleporting into the room.

"How. Dare. You." I said getting out of my bed and walking over to him.

"Izu, I am sorry." He said as he started to cry.
"I shouldn't have done..." He didn't finish before I lightly slapped him.

"I can't believe my big brother found a boyfriend and didn't tell me. I am so mad at you." I said as I pulled into a hug.